Studio Technologies Model 5418 Mic/Line Interface
The Studio Technologies Model 5418 Mic/Line Interface provides a simple yet high-performance means of interfacing analog signals with applications that utilize Dante audio-over-Ethernet media networking technology. Eight analog microphone- or line-level sources can be connected to the unit and then output in the digital domain by way of a Dante interface. Eight digital audio signals, which arrive by way of Dante, are converted to analog and then output as balanced line-level signals. Configuration choices also allow other audio signals to be selected as the sources for the analog output channels. A monitor section allows the input and output signals to be selectively observed using meters and a headphone output.
- Dante audio-over-Ethernet technology
- Eight mic/line inputs to Dante outputs
- Eight Dante inputs to line-level analog outputs
- Flexible monitoring with metering and headphone output
- Three Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- Standard connectors
- Excellent audio quality
- Uses STcontroller for configuration
- AC mains and 12 volt DC powering
- Lightweight enclosure, single rack-space (1U) mounting
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Studio Technologies Model 5418 Mic/Line Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields