Studio Technologies Model 372A Intercom Beltpack
The Studio Technologies Model 372A Intercom Beltpack is a highly compact user-worn device that combines a single channel of talk and two channels of listen. The unit begins with the features offered by traditional analog party-line (PL) intercom user devices and adds a range of new capabilities, along with the advanced performance and flexibility that Dante audio-over-Ethernet provides. Over a standard IP network, multiple Model 372A and other compatible Studio Technologies' beltpack units can be used to create party-line intercom applications with help from an external Dante-enabled audio matrix such as the Studio Technologies' Model 5422 Dante Intercom Audio Engine. Alternately, Model 372A units can be used "point-to-point" or interfaced with Dante-compatible matrix intercom systems.
- Dante audio-over-Ethernet technology
- One talk and two listen channels
- Supports dynamic and electret microphones
- 5-pin female XLR headset connector
- 3.5 mm 4-conductor TRRS headset connector
- Call receive and display function
- Excellent audio quality
- Uses STcontroller for configuration
- AES67 and Dante Domain Manager (DDM) support
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) powered
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Studio Technologies Model 372A Intercom Beltpack.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields