Studio Technologies Model 232 Announcer’s Console
The Studio Technologies Model 232 Announcer's Console provides a combination of high-performance audio with an extensive set of user features and configurable resources. The unit is intended for use in demanding broadcast sports, eSports, live event, entertainment, and streaming broadcast applications. With a few simple connections the Model 232 can provide one on-air talent with all the resources they need to support a wide range of applications. The compact, rugged steel enclosure is intended for tabletop use, small enough for use "court-side" or in a crowded booth, yet flexible enough for remote production deployment. The Model 232 supports Dante audio-over-Ethernet digital media technology with AES67 compatibility for integration into contemporary applications.
- Compact unit supports one on-air location
- Dante audio-over-Ethernet technology
- Microphone preamplifier with selectable gain and P48 power
- One main and two talkback output channels
- User-controlled headphone mixing
- Superior audio quality
- Redundant Dante with two GigE interfaces
- PoE and 12 Vdc powering
- Extensive feature configuration using STcontroller application
- Supports REMI/At-Home applications
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Studio Technologies Model 232 Announcer’s Console.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields