Studio Electronics C2s – No Longer Available
- All discrete class A circuit design
- Transformer coupled balanced inputs (Jensen) and outputs (Sowter)
- Neve® 1272 type line driver output, dual mono/stereo linkable
- L.E.D. PPM meters for output and gain reduction display
- Relay hardware bypass, TRS and XLR connections
- Gold XLRs, switch contacts, and internal connections
- Premium quality carbon and conductive plastic potentiometers
- Threshold: Set by input level; Ratio: 4:1 - 20:1; Attack time: 20 - 800 milliseconds; Release time: 50 milliseconds - 1.1 seconds
- Weight: 17 lb.
- Dimensions: 1 rack space, 10 inches deep
- Power: 110 - 220 volts AC selectable
- Asymmetrical output clipping (for injecting second harmonic distortion)
- Secret 1176 ® “Squash Position”, Output gain control, Ground Lift
- Elegant look and layout, Metallic pearl paint finish
- Rugged steel chassis construction, Stylish cast aluminum knobs
- Compact single rack space configuration
- Unique sonic improvements and enhancements
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Studio Electronics C2s.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields