Strymon Zuma High Current DC Power Supply
The Strymon Zuma High Current Power Supply is the most advanced pedal power of it’s kind. Automatic international power compatibility allows Zuma to work on any stage across the planet. With nine individually isolated power outputs, each with ultra-low noise circuitry, you can power the most complex of pedal setups. Each output provides a staggering 500mA of current, dual-stage topology, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering, capable of power a variety of today's leading effects pedals. If you expand your pedal board past nine pedals, the Strymon Ojai can be added to cover any power needs.
- Most technologically advanced effects pedal power supply of its kind
- Nine dual-isolated outputs
- Ultra low-noise circuitry
- 500 mA current per output
- Dual-Stage Topology
- Optically Isolated Feedback
- Multistage filtering
- Works on any stage across the planet
- Expandable power outlets by adding on Strymon Ojai
- 9 high-current, fully isolated outputs
- 9 outputs offer 9V DC option
- 500mA per 9V DC output powers nearly any pedal
- 2 selectable outputs offer 9V, 12V, or 18V DC options
- 12V option provides 375mA, 18V provides 250mA
- Includes 9 pedal cables (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, center negative, right angle to straight cables)
- Includes detachable IEC power cable
- 24V OUT jack allows connection to additional outputs via Strymon Ojai or Ojai R30 (sold separately)
|Active or Passive||Active|
The ONLY power supply you should consider buying. Worth every penny.
Another awesome experience with the folks at VK! Best service in and field!!!
Good clean power, and if one is smrt enough with the cords this can power ANYTHING
I solved a lot of problems for me. Running Kingsley Jester at 12v, a Pigtronix looper at 18v, as well as a host of other awkward pedals and the Zumba handles the lot. My old voodoo lab digital wouldn’t power the Kingsley. A real winner, and doesn’t weigh much either.
This is one of those products that’s more expensive then you want it to be because it works perfectly. I didn’t even notice how bad my noise floor was from my pedalboard until I bought this thing, then it immediately went away. Suddenly I find myself using my pedal reverbs just as much as my VST’s because there is no difference
Eliminated all of my power supply noise interference issues I was having with wah pedals and Vibe unit. Excellent power supply and clearly the best one on the market today. Outstanding!
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Strymon Zuma High Current DC Power Supply.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields