Strymon blueSky Reverberator Pedal
Lush, majestic reverb pedal featuring handcrafted, computationally intense Plate, Room and Spring algorithms each with Normal, Mod and Shimmer modes for extremely versatile reverb options
Whether you are looking for a simple spring, or take your sound to outer space, the Strymon blueSky Reverberator Pedal is the way to go. A perfect fit for the “shoegazer” guitar player, ambient keyboardist, or experimental vocalist.
MAJESTIC REVERBS & INSANE DSP POWER
The philosophy behind the blueSky Reverberator is simple—take a ridiculously powerful SHARC DSP and dedicate it to doing one thing only: producing the most lush, majestic and stunning reverbs ever. Many hours and sleepless nights in the Strymon sound design labs were devoted to developing the complex reverb algorithms found inside blueSky. Strymon squeezed every last drop of processing power available.
PREPARE FOR REVERB BLISS
Whether you’re a classic spring reverb fan or a studio rack aficionado, you’ll find your mojo here. blueSky provides three different reverb types, each with three modes, for a total of nine completely unique reverb experiences. blueSky even delivers an extremely versatile plate reverb, a rarity for a stompbox pedal. A full pre-delay and damping section provide deep reverb tone shaping. Add the mod and shimmer modes and you’re in store for unending reverb bliss. Couple that with 24-bit 96 kHz converters and 115 dB typical signal to noise, blueSky is equally at home on top of a studio console as it is in front of a tube amp.
Normal mode provides an unmodified version of the selected reverb type. Mod mode adds gorgeous modulation to the selected reverb type. Shimmer mode adds regenerative pitch shifting “in the tank” for a reverb trail that rises into the clouds. With the Plate type, pitch shifting is octave-up. With Room and Spring types, pitch shifting is an octave plus a fifth.
- Handcrafted, computationally intense Plate, Room and Spring algorithms
- Normal, Mod and Shimmer modes per algorithm for extremely versatile reverb options
- High Damp and Low Damp controls for über-flexible reverb tone shaping
- Mod mode for a beautifully modulated spring, room or plate reverb
- Shimmer mode for infinite pitch effects “in the tank”
- Dedicated Pre-Delay control to fine tune reflection times
- Stereo input and output
- Favorite footswitch to save a favorite sound
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable “trails” mode with high quality Analog Buffered Bypass
- Adjustable ±3 dB boost or cut when the effect is engaged
- Powered with a standard 9 V center negative DC supply. 250 mA minimum
- Strong and lightweight sky blue anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96 kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 115 dB typical signal to noise
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- +8 dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
|Package Contents||blueSky Midnight Edition pedal and 9V DC power supply|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Strymon blueSky Reverberator Pedal.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields