Steven Slate Audio VSX Modeling Headphones - Founder's Edition – No Longer Available
Sonically neutral, dynamic, closed-black, hi-fi stereo headphones combined with VSX modeling software for multiple mixing environments and speakers
The Steven Slate Audio VSX Modeling Headphones enable you to create and mix your music in authentic recreations of world-class mixing studios, mastering rooms, car stereos, nightclub sound systems, and more, from anywhere in the world. It accomplishes this by utilizing a hybrid system combining a state-of-the-art beryllium driver headphone (powered by Scaeva Technologies), and a revolutionary binaural perception modeling plug-in that realistically recreates the way that humans hear speakers.
Pro Mix Environments Wherever You Are
One of the biggest challenges in the modern home studio is monitoring. Poor monitoring environments and substandard room acoustics make it impossible to trust what you’re hearing. And the result? Frustrated producers and mixers endlessly trying to fix the sound of their mixes. Even pro studios have these same challenges, but are able to employ professional acousticians to help.
The VSX offers producers and mixers the ability to create in precisely tuned listening environments, including famous pro studios. Mixing with VSX makes getting perfect mixes almost effortless.
Ultra HD Headphones Featuring APS
VSX headphones use lightweight beryllium hybrid drivers and custom analog tuning circuitry to deliver a truly flat, linear, and ultra-HD response. You’ll also experience the lowest frequencies available on headphones with VSX's Acoustically Ported Subsonics (APS) which uses patented technology to harness air pressure and reproduce low end frequencies with extreme detail. Even without the VSX plugin, you'll notice details of your mix you wouldn't normally hear on other systems.
Check Your Mix In Precise Models Of:
- NRG Recording Studio
- Archon Recording Studio
- Howie Weinberg's Mastering room
- Electric Car stereo
- Luxury SUV stereo
- LA nightclub sound system
- Audiophile listening room
- Classic reference boombox
- Pairs of modeled studio headphones
- Sonically neutral, dynamic, closed-black, hi-fi stereo headphones
- Combine with VSX modeling software for multiple mixing environments and speakers
- Beryllium drivers provide ultra-HD audio response
- Patented APS system harnesses air pressure to optimize bass response
- Custom analog tuning circuitry delivers a truly linear response
- Multiple speaker options per room, global output speaker EQ, and head size options to personalize listening experience
- Tested to withstand sweat, humidity, drops, temperature, and extended high-volume listening.
- Audiophile minimalist ultra fine "no tangle" cable
- Software Type: VSX
- Platform: Mac or PC
- Upgrade/Full: Full
- Download/Boxed: Boxed
- Bit Depth: 64-bit only
- Format: VST, AAX Native, AU
- Hardware Requirements – Mac: MacOS 10.10 or above
- Hardware Requirements – PC: Windows 7 or above
- RAM Minimum: 4 GB
|Package Contents||VSX Modeling Headphones, VSX plug-in, carrying case, straight cable, and adapter|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Steven Slate Audio VSX Modeling Headphones - Founder's Edition.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields