Sterling Modular Plan B Mixer Conversion API Box
All mixing engineers need a place for the mixing board and a place to put their cool support gear. They want it visible and within reach. They also care about the acoustics of the room and the projects that are in their care. If this describes you, the Sterling Modular “Mixer Conversion” should be on your list of options. The Sterling Modular Plan B Mixer Conversion API Box starts with Sterling's flagship, acoustically intelligent “Plan Series” mastering console and is then converted to accommodate the API Box Console.
- Soft materials, low profile, and angular design reduce most of the acoustical anomalies that consoles can create
- Open architecture design allows more thermal venting than any other console — the same design that gives you generous cable access
- Fully modular design allows you to convert to another mixer or any number of “Plan Series” configurations without starting from scratch
- An unmatched array of available finishes, trim material options, and convenience accessories
- Superior support for products
Please note: Stock photo used. Photo may not reflect specific configuration.
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Sterling Modular Plan B Mixer Conversion API Box.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields