Steinberg WaveLab Elements 10 - Electronic Delivery
WaveLab is much more than the master of mastering. Its modular approach allows you to use different parts of its comprehensive feature set in every area of professional audio production. Whether it’s sample-accurate editing, precise spectral changes, audio restoration, forensic analysis of sound files and many other uses, WaveLab has the tools to do the job incredibly accurately and intuitively. Used by many musicians, radio journalists and podcasters, Steinberg WaveLab Elements 10 is a highly cost-effective editing and mastering environment for analyzing, editing and enhancing audio material.
New in Elements Version 10:
- New Follow Playback control in the Marker window of the Audio Editor and Audio Montage
- New performance monitoring meter in the transport bar (Pro and Elements)
- Offset information now available in fade out tool-tip (Pro and Elements)
- Enhanced preview in File Browser
- Real-time rendering with audition
- Improved third-party VST plug-in support (Pro and Elements)
- Improved playback performance (Pro and Elements)
Both Pro and Elements versions now offer video playback support, letting users arrange, edit and process the audio of video within Audio Montage. The Audio Editor now includes undo/redo edit history in order for users to move from one edit to the next and recover previous versions of edited part without losing the changes made to the rest of the audio. The former Effect Tool Windows has been redesigned and renamed the Montage Inspector, making it easier to use. The track list in the Audio Montage has also witnessed an overhaul, with several improvements to the user interface. Due to the enhanced audio I/O routing provided in WaveLab 10, the audio connections settings dialog has also been renewed.
- Video playback support to arrange, edit and process the audio of a video file in synchronization with the visuals
- Extended external effects support for integrating external effect devices into the WaveLab signal flow via external FX buses (Pro only)
- Reference Track for adding a reference audio file to the Audio Montage, allowing switching between it and the audio files being worked on (Pro only)
- External editor support for integrating other audio editors into the WaveLab workflow, allowing clips to be modified in those applications from within the WaveLab session (Pro only)
- Undo/Redo History is a completely new undo/redo edit history system, also now available for the first time in the Audio Editor workspace
- Multitrack recording in the Audio Montage (Pro only)
- Audio Montage Inspector and track list overhaul which delivers user interface improvements in the Audio Montage window, with dedicated controls for audio, reference and video tracks
- Audio Montage Inline Editing allows complete clips to be opened from within the Audio Montage and non-destructively edited in the Waveform Editor or Spectrum Editor (Pro only)
- Live input stream recording which lets as many audio streams as the input device/system can handle be recorded/rendered through the Master section and inserted plug-in chain (Pro only)
- Further improvements including an enhanced audio settings dialog; Marker list and CD list follow playback indicator; import markers from XML files (Pro only); more effects and playback processing in the Master section (Pro only); performance monitor; CD album display in the CD Tool window; real-time rendering with audition; improved third-party VST plug-in support; improved playback and more
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Steinberg WaveLab Elements 10 - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields