Steinberg Vintage Channel Strip - Electronic Delivery
The Steinberg Vintage Channel Strip consists of three plug-ins, the EQ 601, the Compressor 260 and the Compressor 276, reproducing the sound characteristics of several classic hardware EQ and compressor devices from the 1970s. Faithfully capturing the analog circuitries of these hardware masterpieces, these plug-ins are also fine-tuned by leading engineers and provide an interface that combines simplicity in operation with exceptional sounding results.
All plug-ins are available in VST 3, VST 2.4 and AU format for multi-instance use within DAW hosts like Cubase or Nuendo.
EQ 601 — The vintage sound experience
The EQ 601 combines the sound of a classic equalizer from the 1970s with a wide range of practical functions. The plug-in offers six fully paramtercial bands, allowing you to manipulate the frequency with highest precision. The lower and the upper band include shelving filters, whereas the four MID bands come with peaking filters, exactly reproducing the both the boost and cut frequency response of vintage analog gear. The Drive mode allows the engineer to bring back the original analoge distortion characteristics of the good old days to a modern DAW system.
- Based on the legendary sound of a 1970's hardware equalizer
- Six bands including two shelf-filters and four bands with filter-width regulation
- Exact image of the famous equalizer circuitries from the 1970s
Compressor 276 — classic style compression
The 276 is a stereo compressor that has brought numerous professional productions to sonic perfection. Delivering classic-style compression based on the punch and fatness of the finest studio-grade hardware gear, the Compressor 276 is of the perfect choice for both acoustic instruments and vocals alike. The VCM technology enables you to experience the unique response and frequency characteristics of an analog hardware masterpiece from the 1970s.
- Classic-style compression with analog-like punch and fatness
- Based on the circuitry of the 1970's analog compressors
- Internal High-Pass Filter Sidechain and extensive VU metering section
Compressor 260 — sound reinforcement of the late 1970s
The Compressor 260 reintroduces the classic sound of the acclaimed compressor/limiter modules utilized by audio professionals in the late 1970s. Painstakingly modeling the renowned solid-state voltage-controlled amplifiers and RMS detection circuitries, which have elevated the hardware originals to legendary status, the Compressor 260 excels in the studio and concert halls alike.
- Brings back the sound of the late 1970s compressors
- Ideal for studio production and live sound reinforcement
- Three types of compression allowing to experience different sound charateristics
Minimum system requirements
- Intel or AMD dual core CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 8 GB free HD space
- VST 2.4, VST 3 or AU host required DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- Internet connection required for activation, account setup and personal / product registration
- Additional downloads may be required for the installation
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||EQ, Dynamics|
|Plug-In Format||AU, VST2, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Steinberg Vintage Channel Strip - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields