Steinberg Nuendo Sync Station
- State-of-the-art digital audio production environment
- Crystal-clear 32-bit audio engine with full surround throughout
- Faster, more efficient workflow with dedicated tools, options and features
- Complete set of next-generation VST3 surround effect plug-ins
- Utilizes best available audio and computer hardware and plug-ins, including Advanced Integration of Steinberg and Yamaha hardware
- Advanced new automation system for full control
- Powerful Control Room integrates into any monitoring setup
- Innovative Network Collaboration for multi-seat projects via LAN or WAN
- Full project exchange with other leading audio and video editing systems
- Cross platform for latest Windows and Macintosh operating systems
Nuendo 4 offers a state-of-the-art automation system, which combines with new recording functionality and Track Preset management features to speed up audio production workflows. A next-generation VST3 effect plug-in suite, the innovative MediaBay database, new editing commands and the Track Quick Controls raise production efficiency and quality to new heights.
New in Nuendo 4.2
With the introduction of the 4.2 update Steinberg refreshes Nuendo by introducing extensive support for Yamaha KS and Yamaha Motif XS series as well as for the Steinberg MR816 CSX/X Advanced Integration DSP Studio and the CC121 Advanced Integration Controller. Nuendo 4.2 is also a major maintenance release for Nuendo 4, and also includes several workflow enhancements and improvements.
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Steinberg Nuendo Sync Station.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields