Steinberg Nuendo 11 Competitive Crossgrade - Electronic Delivery
As the most advanced audio post-production solution available, Steinberg Nuendo 11 is the choice of film, TV, game audio and immersive sound industry professionals worldwide. Ever since its initial release, Nuendo has been a vital tool in creating the soundtrack to many high-profile productions, products and installations. Regular updates with new features, workflow improvements and additional, user-requested functions mean that Nuendo constantly exceeds the expectations of an audio workstation dedicated to audio post, with high end — often unique — capabilities that continue an ongoing revolution in audio and media production software.
With an array of new and improved features, including the ability to produce Dolby Atmos content entirely within Nuendo, professional metering including a Netflix Loudness Meter and Intelligibility Meter, SpectraLayers One, enhanced sound design tools, exclusive sound effects content and much more, Nuendo 11 is the gold standard for professional audio production.
Nuendo 11 is available here as a competitive crossgrade from the flowing items:
- Ableton Live 8 or higher (Standard and Suite / excl. Intro)
- Adobe Audition (Single App and Creative Cloud subscriptions)
- Apple Logic 9 or higher
- Avid Pro Tools 9 or higher incl. subscriptions (Pro Tools and Pro Tools HD / excl. First)
- Cakewalk Sonar X2 or higher (Platinum and Professional / excl. Artist and Cakewalk by Bandlab)
- Cockos Reaper (Commercial license only / excl. discounted license)
- MOTU Digital Performer 7 or higher
- Presonus Studio One (Professional / excl. Prime and Artist)
- Propellerheads Reason 6 or higher
- iZotope RX 5 and later (Standard / Advanced)
Proof of eligibility required.
In-the-box ADM Authoring for Dolby Atmos
You can now easily create content according to Dolby Atmos specifications completely within Nuendo, eliminating the need for external software or hardware. Developed in close cooperation with Dolby, the new ADM Authoring module and integrated Renderer for Dolby Atmos make it possible for even the smallest project studio to create Dolby Atmos content, bringing this cutting-edge technology within reach of every content producer. To immerse yourself in the rapidly expanding Dolby Atmos revolution, all you need is Nuendo 11.
For many people, understanding the dialog of a film or a TV series can be difficult and tiring. To prevent this, Nuendo 11 includes a new meter for the objective measurement of speech intelligibility in real time. Using artificial intelligence-powered algorithms developed by the Oldenburg branch of the Fraunhofer IDMT in Germany, the audio signals are analyzed through a speech intelligibility model based on automatic speech recognition technologies. It calculates the perceived effort of the listener needed to understand the spoken word in a mix. (Only available in English and German.)
Netflix Loudness Meter
Streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney+ are incredibly popular, with massive amounts of streamed content created by professional and project studios alike. TV sound is always different to what you hear at the movies so, to maintain consistency, this meter is calibrated to Netflix’s official Sound Mix Specifications and Best Practices, measuring the overall "dialog-gated" loudness at a standard reference of -27.0 LUFS.
Post Presets and Game Sound-FX Content
Nuendo 11 includes a superb new collection of carefully selected sound effects content from leading SFX provider SoundBits. It features over 750 premium sound effects for games — including Foley, ambiences, impacts, vehicles and weapons — while more than 200 plug-in and track presets help you to quickly create a wide range of real and sci-fi environments, along with the sounds of everyday devices like telephones, radio, television, Skype voices and more.
A long-requested feature, you can now queue up to 20 different jobs — comprising stems (e.g. dialog, Foley, atmospheres and music) and everything that can be configured in the Export Audio Mixdown dialog (including different time selections, formats, name and export path) — in a single list, exporting them separately but all in one operation. It’s a feature that will save a huge amount of time in the post-production process, letting engineers spend more time on the creative process.
SpectraLayers One — a simplified version of Steinberg’s acclaimed SpectraLayers 7 — brings a new world of ultra-precision audio editing to Nuendo 11. Thanks to its advanced ARA 2 technology, SpectraLayers One provides a spectrogram view of audio tracks with the ideal balance of selection, editing and display tools for surgical editing tasks like improving dialog and location sounds straight from a field recorder, with no need for any third-party application.
Work seamlessly with Soundly
You can now send files from Soundly — the complete sound effects platform — into Nuendo 11 with just one click. Find your perfect sound in the massive Soundly cloud library, use its powerful search engine on your local files, then drag and drop or spot sounds directly into the Nuendo timeline. With its intuitive interface, fast operation and professional sound library, Soundly is the perfect companion app for sound designers using Nuendo.
MultiTap Delay Surround Support
Now supporting up to 7.1 surround sound, Nuendo’s new MultiTap Delay has all the creative options you need to enhance otherworldly and spatial atmospheres. You can quickly and easily create up to eight taps per delay loop, harness the sound of digital delays or vintage echo units and add effects to the complete output, only the delay loops or even each individual tap.
Dynamic EQ in Frequency 2
Dynamic equalization can help to create clearer sound effects. Frequency 2’s filter node is dependent on the input signal and, with each of its eight bands able to be individually set to dynamic mode and have its own independent side-chain, it can help you to achieve amazingly precise dynamic mixing.
When used with sound effects, sound designers will love how the multiband Imager lets them place up to four bands of different frequencies in independent locations in the stereo field. It’s an effective way of giving sound effects very unusual, ultra-immersive qualities.
Squasher is a multiband effect that really rewards the time taken to experiment with it. It offers unique possibilities for compressing the input signal in up to three bands, combined with a gate, saturation effect and independent side-chain for each band to create interesting new sounds, from a subtle spacey reverberation to a strong, pumping-effect coloration.
Even better sampling
Sampling is about so much more than recording a sound. In Nuendo 11, the Sampler Track adds a slicing mode, two global LFOs for adding motion, quality modes to choose from vintage to modern sounds, and much more.
- Dolby Atmos production workflow for authoring content to Dolby Atmos specifications within Nuendo
- SuperVision metering plug-in suite with customizable settings for the most accurate view of your sound
- Netflix Loudness Meter for ensuring your streamed content is compliant to Netflix specifications
- Intelligibility Meter for making sure dialog is both audible and intelligible to the listener
- Job Queues for queueing multiple jobs with different export requirements and processing all at once
- Sound design tools and content for creating enhanced sonic experiences in any genre
- Soundly Cloud Services support for sending files from Soundly into Nuendo 11
- SpectraLayers One for surgically editing sound in the spectral domain
- Sampler Track including slicing, LFOs and legato glide
- Scale Assistant allows you to follow, quantize and play live to a set scale
- Advanced Key Editor for creating perfect pitch bends and more
- Global Tracks lets you stay in sync more easily
- Frequency 2 is an amazingly precise dynamic EQ for better mixing
- Imager for placing up to four bands of different frequencies in independent locations in the stereo field
- Squasher lets you improve leads, tame bass and enhance reverb
- Score Editor featuring new workflow improvements and beautiful new fonts
- New samples including six fresh, exclusive sound and loop sets
- Enhanced workflow and performance including ARA improvements, variable DPI for Windows and Marker Lines
- VST Connect SE 5 for remote recording over the Internet
- Eucon integration for compatibility with the newest Avid consoles
- DOP Pin Process for a smoother workflow
- Apple Metal Acceleration for maximum performance by communicating directly with the GPU
- New Track pictures for visually identifying different track types
- OSC Renderer for the creation and mix of object-based content using the OSC network protocol
- Various workflow and user interface improvements
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Steinberg Nuendo 11 Competitive Crossgrade - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields