Steinberg MR816 X – No Longer Available
Update version 1.5
The firmware update version 1.5 enhances metering and workflow options, including faster access to MR816 settings directly in Cubase.
- True Integrated Monitoring with full faderless mixing: no latency, DSP-powered reverb and dynamic 1:1 hardware/software mirroring with Cubase
- Complete Cubase user interface integration throughout: direct access from Cubase with no additional software mixing application or external windows required
- Eight discrete Class A analogue "D-Pre" mic preamps with combination XLR and TRS analogue inputs with advanced new inverted Darlington circuits, hardware gain knob, phantom power and -26 dB pad switch per channel
- Quick Connect: next-generation of plug and play as well as on-the-fly routing of inputs to Cubase channels from the hardware with the push of a button
- DSP power for Cubase: VST3 onboard DSP-powered REV-X reverb: also available within Cubase during mixing
- Instant setup: Cubase automatically detects the MR hardware and comes with ready made templates as well as automatic project I/O configuration
- Full, flexible connectivity: eight analogue, one ADAT, one S/PDIF coaxial I/O and WordClock sync
- Extendable system with daisy-chaining of up to three units providing up to 24 analogue inputs and outputs
- Hassle-free recording and creating music right out of the box thanks to the fully featured starter version of the world’s most popular music production software platform, Cubase AI
- Supports Mac OS X 10.4/10.5 and Windows XP/Vista: includes ASIO and CoreAudio drivers as well as additional external software mixer and plug-in editors for using with third-party audio software
|Number of Inputs||16|
|Number of Outputs||16|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Steinberg MR816 X.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields