Steinberg MR816 CSX – No Longer Available
Update version 1.5
The firmware update version 1.5 enhances metering and workflow options, including faster access to MR816 settings directly in Cubase.
- True Integrated Monitoring with full faderless mixing: no latency, DSP-powered FX and dynamic 1:1 hardware/software mirroring with Cubase
- Complete Cubase user interface integration throughout: direct access from Cubase with no additional software mixing application or external windows required
- Eight discrete Class A analogue "D-Pre" mic preamps with combination XLR and TRS analog inputs with advanced new inverted Darlington circuits, hardware gain knob, phantom power and -26 dB pad switch per channel
- Quick Connect: next-generation of plug and play as well as on-the-fly routing of inputs to Cubase channels from the hardware with the push of a button
- DSP power for Cubase: VST3 onboard DSP-powered FX with eight Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strips with compressor and EQ and one REV-X reverb: also available within Cubase during mixing
- Instant setup: Cubase automatically detects the MR hardware and comes with ready made templates as well as automatic project I/O configuration
- Full, flexible connectivity: eight analogue, one ADAT, one S/PDIF coaxial I/O and WordClock sync
- Extendable system with daisy-chaining of up to three units providing up to 24 analog inputs and outputs
- Hassle-free recording and creating music right out of the box thanks to the fully featured starter version of the world’s most popular music production software platform, Cubase AI
- Supports Mac OS X 10.4/10.5 and Windows XP/Vista: includes ASIO and CoreAudio drivers as well as additional external software mixer and plug-in editors for using with third-party audio software
|Number of Inputs||16|
|Number of Outputs||16|
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Steinberg MR816 CSX becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.