Steinberg Cubase Pro 11 - Retail Box
Do you want to start creating your own music, bring your production up to a professional level, or streamline your workflow for short deadlines? Whatever you need, Steinberg Cubase Pro 11 helps you to reach your full creative potential. From Hollywood blockbuster composers and Billboard Hot 100 producers right through to keen beginners, the world of music production trusts the comprehensive feature set, straightforward tools and unrivaled sound of our acclaimed music production software.
Cubase 11 comes with a vast range of workflow and performance improvements, as well as exciting new ways to find inspiration and improve your productions. No matter what your musical goals are, Cubase 11 will help you to reach them.
In most DAWs, printing stems is a repetitive and time-consuming task. Cubase Pro 11 makes this job much faster, less prone to errors and way more convenient. Sync your export selection to the selection in your project. Create and restore file format presets. Export the full signal path, including master bus effects, to truly replicate the mix. Cubase Pro 11 even lets you collect your export jobs and export the whole queue in one go while you grab a coffee.
Sample. Slice. Move. Glide.
The Sampler Track in Cubase 11 has a number of great new features to discover. The new slicing mode chops up your loops so they’re ready to play with just a click. There are now two global LFOs available to add motion and a catch to your sounds. You can go for a vintage feel or the highest fidelity with the sample engine’s new quality modes. Then there’s the new mono legato glide, perfect for riding 808 basslines… and more!
Your Personal Scale Assistant
The Scale Assistant is a superb addition to your songwriting toolkit. You can set your song’s scale in the Key Editor and follow its lead, quantize a solo to the scale or play live in perfect tune. You can change the view to only see the notes of the set scale. You can even let the Scale Assistant analyze your MIDI recording and suggest the right scale. Now there are no more excuses for wrong notes!
Cubase 11 brings a huge improvement to the Key Editor’s functionality. You can now create ramps and curves in the CC and Pitch Bend lanes, just like you are used to with automation. Set your pitch bend steps to semitones and you will always be perfectly in tune. All of your CC edits can also be conveniently copied to another MIDI track, while MIDI notes can now be deleted with a simple, fast double-click.
Amazingly Precise Dynamic EQ
There are many reasons why you should use dynamic equalization to get a better mix and, with Frequency 2, there are now no reasons why you shouldn’t. Each of its eight bands can be individually set to dynamic mode, making the filter node dependent on the input signal for amazingly precise dynamic mixing. And, even better, Cubase 11 allows you to set a different side-chain for each band by making use of the multiple side-chain architecture of VST 3.
Staying in sync with tempo changes or markers is crucial when composing any kind of music. Cubase 11 makes your life easier with Global Tracks now able to be displayed in the Key Editor. With no need to leave the Key Editor anymore, this great visual reference will keep your compositions moving along quickly and creatively.
Enhance EDM with Squasher
Electronic dance music productions need Squasher! This dynamic tool combines up and down compression for up to three bands, making it super flexible in many situations. Use it to help your lead sounds cut through the mix, tame aggressive bass lines or enhance subtle, spacey reverberation. Squasher is amazingly easy to use and it sounds fantastic.
New Score Editor Features and Fonts
The Score Editor was enhanced with lots of great additions and improvements. The new Properties tab lets you instantly access the matching options and settings of your notation and, with the Note Editing Overlay, you can edit notes as conveniently as in the Key Editor. There are more workflow improvements, and the Score Editor now also supports the SMuFL font format, which will bring Dorico’s beautiful Bravura and Petaluma fonts to Cubase.
The multiband Imager is another great tool that will help you to get a better, cleaner mix. You can place audio tracks in the stereo field independently in up to four bands, allowing you to expand or reduce the stereo width of your sound. The individual scope and correlation displays help you to get your panning absolutely perfect.
Visual Editing with SpectraLayers One
SpectraLayers One is a compact version of the acclaimed visual audio editing tool. SpectraLayers One allows you to visualize and clean up your audio with stunning results. But there is even more. Thanks to the state-of-the-art source separation engine, you can separate the vocal part from any kinds of audio tracks. Whether you want to remix your favorite song or create mash-ups, SpectraLayers One helps you to get started.
SuperVision is a fully customizable, multimeter audio analyzer for professional productions. You can choose out of several different modules for level, spectral, phase and waveform analysis, creating your own custom layout with up to nine module slots to give you a supremely accurate visual picture of your sound.
Inspiring New Sample Sets
Be inspired and instantly start producing with six new, exclusive sound and loop sets in Cubase 11. Grammy-winner Beat Butcha contributes a sizzling pack of hip hop heat. Go-to Hollywood sound designer Robert Dudzic brings the Noir pack for cinematic trailers, where every sound tells a story. And Black Octopus Sound — well known for their samples in many current productions — contributes four exclusive sets: Lo-fi hip hop, Dancefloor Tech House, Vocal lines and ’80s Synth Wave.
OTHER NEW FEATURES:
- VariAudio 3: Ultimate control of your audio, with more creative tools and Smart Controls to speed up workflow
- Spectral Comparison EQ: Clean up your mix more accurately
- Colorized Mixer Channels: Instantly find the channels you are looking for
- Video Export Render: Render videos as MP4 (H.264) with 16-bit stereo audio
- Audio Alignment: Stack and match recordings quickly, easily synchronizing them to a reference track
- MixConsole Snapshots: Instantly recall different project mixes and settings to quickly compare mixes and add mix notes
- MultiTap Delay: Made for musicians with a range of inspiring creative options
- Import Tracks From Project: Exchange data between projects, or create new project templates, more easily
- Full support for high-resolution displays: Enjoy high-definition quality under current macOS (limited support for Windows 10)
- New Channel Strip: Channel strip overhaul offers better metering and functionality
- 32-bit integer and 64-bit audio: The Cubase audio engine delivers ultimate, no-compromise quality
- AAF support: Exchange multimedia data with all the most commonly used applications
- Experience a wide range of usability, performance and quality improvements
- Operating systems (Windows): 64-bit Windows 10 Version 1909, 64-bit Windows 10 Version 2003
- Operating systems (Mac): macOS Mojave, macOS Catalina, macOS Big Sur
- CPU minimum: Intel Core I series or AMD Ryzen multi-core
- CPU recommended: Intel i5 or faster
- RAM minimum: 4 GB
- RAM recommended: 8 GB
- Hard disk free space: 35 GB
- Display resolution minimum: 1440 x 900
- Display resolution recommended: 1920 x 1080
- Graphics: Graphics card with DirectX 10 and WDDM 2.0 support (Windows only)
- Port: USB Type-A for USB-eLicenser
- OS compatible audio hardware
- Internet connection for installer download, license activation, account sign up and product registration
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Steinberg Cubase Pro 11 - Retail Box.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields