Steinberg CC121 – No Longer Available
The firmware update version 1.5 holds handy new features like the Quick Control mode in the EQ section plus controlling VST2 plug-ins with the CC121’s AI Knob (requires Cubase 5.1).
See new features and enhancements
- Advanced Integration System — totally integrated tactile control of Steinberg’s Cubase range of production systems, maintains complete focus on your production within Cubase
- Ultra-precision Advanced Integration Controller Knob with "point and control" support — controls any visual Cubase parameter, internal FX setting or VSTi parameter using mouse pointer selection
- High-quality, 100mm touch sensitive motorized fader: full tactile control of the channel or group volume fader
- Dedicated controls for Cubase channel settings including solo, mute, record arm, automation (read/write), pan, VSTi editor and "e" settings button
- Full Cubase EQ section in hardware: 12 rotary EQ encoders and bypass/mode button
- Full transport section including jog wheel
- User-assignable section — adapt the CC121 to your needs
- Instant plug and play with Cubase-ready LED — no additional setup or parameter assigning required
- Outstanding engineering and component quality including valuable full metal case
- Cross-platform support — compatible with Mac and PC
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Steinberg CC121.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields