Stealth Executive Audio Engineering Chair
Audio engineer chair with non-reflective black surface, double cylinder, black plastic foot ring, and convex-shaped backrest
The Stealth Executive Audio Engineering Chair's support system rolls with you as you move back and forth, providing improved support without any harsh pressure on your body. The unique flexing properties of the high-strength fiber-reinforced frame, combined with the precise variable tensioning of the mesh support system, allows weight and its corresponding pressure points to be optimally dispersed regardless of the position of the body.
The Executive denotes the larger backrest, better for someone who reclines a good deal of the day.
- Dimensions: Width 20" x Depth 19"
- Each chair comes with two different height cylinders, one tall and one short, foot ring included to use with the tall cylinder
- Floor to Seat Height: 19.5" - 25" with Small Cylinder
- Comes with both 2" office style casters and 4" TourMax casters
- Weight: 59 lb
- Color: Midnight with black arms
- Patented ZenWave motion technology gives you better support without placing stress on your body
- Active Tilt seat plate pivots forward and backward with ease, supplying proper body alignment
- Free-float backrest gives you continuous support when you lean forward
- 3 lever adjustments make customizing the chair's position a breeze
- Convex-shaped backrest massages and improves blood flow to your lower back
- Breathable mesh prevents perspiration buildup
- Includes 2 piston cylinders for various height locations
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Stealth Executive Audio Engineering Chair.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields