SSL XLogic Alpha Channel Strip
With the classic combination of mic preamp, filter, EQ, dynamics, and A/D conversion, the SSL XLogic Alpha Channel draws upon SSL’s sonic legacy to provide an affordable analogue channel strip designed to provide the perfect front end to your DAW.
The Alpha Channel packs in a sophisticated and versatile collection of features for its size and price; a high-quality mic pre with switched impedance for instrument or line sources, phantom power and phase invert. A VHD circuit for added analogue tone, an Insert for streamlined additional processing, a three-band EQ design utilizing the classic SSL channel strip EQ sound and with selectable Bell curve for the LF, a High Pass Filter with 40/80/120 Hz cutoff frequency selection, a switched lite limiter to prevent digital clipping, a high-quality Analog to Digital audio converter, and an S/PDIF digital output.
- Professional ultra-clean mic preamp with Hi Z impedance switch
- VHD (Variable Harmonic Drive) circuit for added analogue tone
- Front Panel Combi XLR mic/line/instrument input
- 1/4” jack instrument auto sensing with passive DI type impedance detection and level matching
- High Pass Filter with selectable 40 Hz, 80 Hz or 120 Hz cutoff
- DC Sidechain Link outputs (RCA)
- Built-in professional quality Analogue to Digital conversion
- 1/4” analog out and S/PDIF I/O
- Auto sample rate sensing and self-adjustment
- Three band SSL parametric EQ with mid-frequency Q control and dual LF curves
- Intelligent auto limiting that maximizes recording headroom and avoids DAC clipping
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when SSL XLogic Alpha Channel Strip becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.