SSL X-Rack & Stereo Bus Compressor Bundle – No Longer Available
The center section compressor from the 1980’s SSL G-Series analogue console is an audio production legend. It is a simple unit with a simple purpose; it makes complete mixes sound bigger, with more power, punch and drive. It brings cohesion and strength to your mix without compromising clarity. The SSL Stereo Bus Compressor Module brings this classic ‘audio glue’ to you with spectacular SuperAnalogue™ audio performance.
- Classic sonic character and mix finalising capabilities of SSL Stereo Bus Compression
- True Stereo side-chain input for external signal keying
- Link control enables several modules to be combined for surround compression
- Gain reduction meter as fitted to the classic SSL console range
- Electronically balanced XLR connections
The SSL X-Rack is a new modular rack system that incorporates a unique Total Recall® capability and it is launched with a mono SuperAnalogue dynamics unit as its first module. This combination make it ideal as a stand alone dynamics processing solution for studio or live applications, or working with the flexible inserts of an AWS 900 to provide a complete 'SSL' channel processing solution for the console.
- Famous SSL channel dynamics in a stand alone unit
- Expander/Gate with external key and Compressor/Limiter with link functions
- Powerful dynamics metering for Expander/Gate & Compressor/Limiter
- Interfaces directly with SSL AWS900 Total Recall™ system
- Total Recall™ of settings works in stand alone mode
The X-Rack dynamics module is based on the channel dynamics unit from the XL 9000 K Series console. This incorporates compression, limiting, expansion and gating with a number of options for hard or soft knee operation and peak, or RMS sensing. All of this circuitry is designed using SSL's acclaimed SuperAnalogue design techniques to deliver fantastic sound quality with very low noise and distortion.
The X-Rack's recall capability provides the ability to store presets into Flash memory within the unit. This provides a simple way to save and recall favourite settings and it further integrates with the AWS 900's Total Recall option to provide a single store of all settings that can be archived with a workstation's project. This level of integration is right at the heart of the philosophy of workstation integration that both the XLogic and AWS 900 products set out to address.
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Module Type||SSL X-Rack|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the SSL X-Rack & Stereo Bus Compressor Bundle.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields