SSL X-Patch is also a powerful stage or studio live performance tool for guitarists. Once configured, X-Patch can operate independently of the Studio Browser application and host computer and has MIDI connections. Connection of a standard MIDI Foot Controller to X-Patch creates a versatile stand alone analogue routing/switching system for on-stage boutique instrument processing, or amplifier selection at a fraction of the cost of comparable professional on stage effects selection systems.
- Inserts analogue processors into production workflow like plug-ins
- Suited to studio production and live performance applications
- Insert ‘chains’ can be created, saved and recalled
- Browser software controls routing and set up
- Ethernet connection to Mac or PC host computer
- 16 x 16 pure analogue routing matrix
- Rear panel audio connection via 4 x 25 way D-Sub’s
- Front Panel XLR inputs and outputs for channels 1 & 2
- SSL SuperAnalogue™ transparent audio performance
- MIDI connectivity enables use of Programmable Foot controllers
- +4dB and -10dB operating levels facilitate use of guitar pedals etc
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the SSL X-Patch.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields