SSL X-Patch – No Longer Available
SSL X-Patch is also a powerful stage or studio live performance tool for guitarists. Once configured, X-Patch can operate independently of the Studio Browser application and host computer and has MIDI connections. Connection of a standard MIDI Foot Controller to X-Patch creates a versatile stand alone analogue routing/switching system for on-stage boutique instrument processing, or amplifier selection at a fraction of the cost of comparable professional on stage effects selection systems.
- Inserts analogue processors into production workflow like plug-ins
- Suited to studio production and live performance applications
- Insert ‘chains’ can be created, saved and recalled
- Browser software controls routing and set up
- Ethernet connection to Mac or PC host computer
- 16 x 16 pure analogue routing matrix
- Rear panel audio connection via 4 x 25 way D-Sub’s
- Front Panel XLR inputs and outputs for channels 1 & 2
- SSL SuperAnalogue™ transparent audio performance
- MIDI connectivity enables use of Programmable Foot controllers
- +4dB and -10dB operating levels facilitate use of guitar pedals etc
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when SSL X-Patch becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.