SSL X-Desk SuperAnalogue Summing Mixer
The SSL X-Desk SuperAnalogue Mixer represents the best parts of both the analog and digital domains. Combine the thick, rich tone that only high-quality analog components can provide with the lighting-fast workflows of your favorite DAW using the SSL X-Desk.
Equipped with the same world-class SuperAnalogue circuitry as the renowned SSL AWS 900+, Duality and Matrix consoles, the SSL X-Desk delivers authentic analog tone in a compact, rack mountable package. With eight dual-input mono line channels, X-Desk offers 16 channels of analog summing. Easily insert your favorite hardware signal processor and outboard analog equipment using eight dedicated inset send and return outputs.
For even more processing flexibility, up to eight X-Desks or X-Desk and X-Rack combinations can be chained together via D-Sub connection for a massive 160 inputs on mixdown.
X-Desk isn’t just about sound—it’s also about improved ergonomics and workflow enhancements. With smooth 100 mm faders, comprehensive artist and studio monitoring options, Stereo and Mono Aux sends, channel and Master Bus Inserts and accurate metering, the X-Desk has everything you need to control your session right from your desktop.
Communicate with artists using the built-in talkback mic and independent Main and Alternate stereo monitor outputs. You can even quickly reference material from your smartphone or other mobile device using the convenient iJack front panel input for portable playback devices.
SSL X-Desk easily integrates into any studio and is small enough to be transported, making ideal for location recording and fly dates. X-Desk can even be used as a desktop mixer with removable rack ears for standard 19-inch rack mounting. Like all SSL products, X-Desk is extremely durable, hand-built in the UK with an all metal chassis and high quality controls and components.
- SuperAnalogue: analogue purity at the highest level
- 8x dual input Mono Line channels: 16 channel mixdown
- 8x Insert Send/Returns on channels
- Stereo CUE and 2 Mono Auxiliary Sends
- Cascade with X-Rack and other X-Desks for bigger systems
- Talkback – for artist communication
- Dim & Cut buttons
- Independent Main and Alternate stereo monitor outputs
- SSL Stereo Mix Bus with External summing and Inserts
- 2x Stereo Returns with Level, Pan and Bus assignment
- iJack front panel input for portable playback devices
- High quality internal PSU
- D-Sub Channel I/O connection for studio integration
- 19" rack mount ears included
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when SSL X-Desk SuperAnalogue Summing Mixer becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.