SSL SB 32.24 5RU Network I/O Stagebox
The SSL SB 32.24 is a 5U ruggedized enclosure featuring dual redundant power supplies, 32 mic/line inputs, 16 analogue line outputs and 8 digital inputs and outputs on 4 AES3 input/output pairs. It has a pair of redundant RJ45 Dante network connections in addition to a user configurable SFP port that can be fitted with RJ45 or optical connectors. These can be used for network extension or to provide network separation for the gain-compensated Dante “split”, for connection to a second Dante-equipped console or appropriately equipped device on a different network. It has individual signal present, clip and phantom power LED’s as well as global indication of PSU, Network A and B and Hardware status.
SuperAnalogue mic/line preamp technology for your Dante IP Audio Network
Designed for use on any Broadcast studio floor, venue or recording room, SSL Network I/O Stageboxes allow easy deployment of Mic Pres and Speaker feeds where needed. Network I/O’s plug and play features allow devices to easily be moved, even between locations and retain routing and settings if required. All units can be remote controlled via System T broadcast consoles and control interfaces, SSL Live consoles, and the SSL Remote Stagebox Application.
- Interface between studio/stage/recording-area and IP audio networks using Dante and AES67
- SSL SuperAnalogue studio grade preamps
- Gain-compensated Dante Split available on the same or separate (B) network
- Device and parameter ownership assignment to avoid control conflicts
- Redundant PSUs and Dante network connections
- Redundant network extension/network B SFP ports
- Clear front panel indication – signal present, phantom power, channel attention on analogue inputs
- Front facing XLR connections
|Package Contents||Stagebox with 32 mic/line ins, 24 line outs, redundant spec, and super Analogue SSL preamps.|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the SSL SB 32.24 5RU Network I/O Stagebox.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields