SSL Network I/O SDI Embed/De-embed
The SSL Network I/O SDI Embed/De-embed provides bidirectional bridging between Embedded SDI Audio and a Dante IP Audio Network.
It has eight SDI circuits, each capable of Embedding and De-Embedding, and the unit has dual Dante and triple MADI connectivity (2 x optical, 1 x coax I/O). In addition to SDI-Dante bridging, SDI allows direct bridging between SDI and MADI infrastructure. Internal channel-by-channel routing enables flexible routing between all three domains. As you would expect redundant PSUs provide reassurance in a 24hr Broadcast environment.
- Interface between Embedded SDI audio, Dante and MADI
- Eight 3G-SDI paths with embedders and de-embedders for 16 audio channels
- Redundant: PSU, MADI ports, Dante Ports = Full Broadcast Spec Redundancy
- 2 x optical and 1 x coax MADI I/O
- Internal channel-by-channel routing for all audio paths
- AES Connectivity
- SRC on the Audio path to and from SDI
|Package Contents||SSL Network I/O SDI Embed/De-embed|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the SSL Network I/O SDI Embed/De-embed.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields