SSL MX4 XLogic I/O – No Longer Available
The SSL MX4 delivers outstanding performance to demanding ‘inside the box’ users who refuse to compromise on quality. It combines three central system elements; a very high channel count/high quality audio interface – an extremely versatile Software Mixer – and DSP powered plug-ins that provide console grade precision processing with legendary SSL audio characteristics.
- 128 channel MADI Digital Audio Interface
- Multi-client SSL Software Mixer
- DSP Powered SSL processing plug-ins
The Audio Interface
- 128 channels of digital audio I/O over fibre optic MADI
- SSL ‘PCIe-Core Audio Pipeline’ drivers
- Multi client divers – multiple audio applications appear in the mixer and access the I/O simultaneously
- Very high channel count, high sample rate recording & playback
- 2 x 64 channel optical MADI ports on half-length PCIe card
- 1x Wordclock Connector (Software controlled as Input or Output)
- Near Zero (4 samples) latency delivers ideal monitoring environment
- Full Automatic Delay Compensation (ADC) for VST Plug-Ins, I/O’s and external Processing/Conversion Delays
- Combine with SSL Alpha-Link audio format converters to create complete audio I/O solutions
Minimum System Requirements
Windows: Windows XP (SP2) or Vista (32-Bit) Intel or AMD Configuration with one free PCIe Slot
Note: PCIe (PCI Express) is not compatible with PCI or PCI-X
The Software Mixer
- Open architecture mixing environment; build your own mixer with mono, stereo or 5.1 channels and create routing and buss architecture
- Flexible routing architecture facilitates multiple headphone/artist monitor mixes, duplicated output feeds for multi-DAW recording or Mix Minus routing for broadcast applications
- On board DSP powers SSL console grade plug-ins for the SSL sound inside the box
- VST2.0 plug-in architecture supports a vast range of third party plug-ins
- Includes the SSL Soundscape Audio Toolbox plug-in bundle with; 4 Band Parametric EQ, Filter, Dynamics, Chorus/Flange, MS Decoder & Dither
- Support for SSL Soundscape DSP format plug-ins
- SSL Channel EQ - 4 band parametric EQ with E & G Series console characteristics
- SSL Channel Dynamics - The perfect transparent Compressor & Gate/Expander
- SSL Stereo Bus Compressor - The legendary G Series Stereo Bus Compressor
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the SSL MX4 XLogic I/O.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields