Solid State Logic XLogic Alpha-Link
The XLogic Alpha-Link Audio I/O range is a new family of fully featured multi-channel Audio Converters for Studio, Live and Broadcast Applications. The three different models each feature our high quality 24-channel AD/DA converter circuitry.
All Alpha-Link units can be used as standalone format converters, but used in combination with a Soundscape Mixpander PCI card they provide a powerful, highly flexible I/O solution for native PC-based audio workstations. XLogic Alpha-Link MADI AX Professional MADI to ADAT & AD DA converter
Featuring up to 64 channels of digital MADI I/O at 48kHz (or 32 channels at 96kHz), 24 ADAT Lightpipe digital inputs and outputs at up to 48kHz (12 ADAT Lightpipe digital inputs and outputs at up to 96kHz), 24 analogue I/O, TDM® Expansion Bus and much more, the Alpha link MADI SX delivers a dependable, versatile, high quality MADI to ADAT Lightpipe based conversion solution. Alpha Link MADI SX & MADI AX Shared Features
Featuring up to 64 channels of digital MADI I/O at 48kHz (or 32 channels at 96kHz), 24 ADAT Lightpipe digital inputs and outputs at up to 48kHz (12 ADAT Lightpipe digital inputs and outputs at up to 96kHz), 24 analogue I/O, TDM® Expansion Bus and much more, the Alpha link MADI SX delivers a dependable, versatile, high quality MADI to ADAT Lightpipe based conversion solution.
The SSL MadiXtreme is a new family of multichannel PCIe audio cards for Mac and PC from Solid State Logic. Featuring our revolutionary PCIe-Core Audio Pipeline technology, MadiXtreme is one of the first audio devices to take full advantage of the high speeds and incredible bandwidth offered by the PCIe bus on modern computers.
- 56 or 64 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 48kHz, 28 or 32 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 96kHz.
- 24 analogue inputs and outputs with SSL enhanced AD DA at up to 96kHz on D-Sub connectors (for use with D-Sub to XLR looms).
- Word/SuperClock input and output.
- Video Sync input functionality for the WordClock input: the Video Sync. signal can be converted to WordClock internally and transmitted via the WordClock output.
- MIDI input and output.
- Connects to Mixpander via Expansion Bus port.
- All input and output channels can be used simultaneously in any configuration.
- Comprehensive input/output routing & mode selection matrix
- Analogue input/output metering via 24 tricolour LEDs
With one optical Madi connector for 64 simultaneous I/Os, the MADI Xtreme 64 is the ideal interface for the SSL Alpha-Link MADI AX or SSL Alpha-Link MADI SX. MADI Xtreme 64 is also the perfect partner for MADI equipped consoles, live recording, installations and broadcast servers.
Support for virtually any application
- PCIe half-length card, single-lane PCIe v1.1-3.0
- 1x MADI I/O (optical)
- Channel count: 56/64 Ch@44.1/48k, 28/32 Ch@88.2/96k, 14/16 Ch@176.4/192k
- 1x Wordclock Connector (Software controlled as Input or Output)
MadiXtreme supports a huge variety of applications through its legendary SSL Soundscape Family Drivers. The drivers are fully multi-client capable (allowing several applications to simultaneously access the device) and allow seamless multi-card configurations (up to 6 Cards per System if enough PCIe Slots are available).
Windows: (XP or Vista 32 Bit): ASIO 2, WDM, MME, GSIF2, DWave Mac OS: OS X (10.4 or 10.5): Core Audio.
Minimum System Requirements
Windows: Windows XP (SP2) or Vista (32-Bit) Intel or AMD Configuration with one free PCIe Slot Mac OS: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) or Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) G5 or Intel Mac with one free PCIe Slot
Note: PCIe (PCI Express) is not compatible with PCI or PCI-X