SPL Madison MADI Interface
The SPL Madison offers the pure SPL analog sound for every MADI equipped digital console, audio router and PC MADI card.
With 16 input and 16 output channels in a single rack space, the Madison combines state of the art signal conversion with highly reliable clock and MADI processing. And as a true SPL unit it is simple to operate, easy to expand and, of course, an awesome sounding conversion system.
- 16 AD and 16 DA converters in 1U
- Superb sounding converters with a sophisticated analog section on 36 V audio rails
- +24 dBu professional output level
- Best price/performance value
- Up to 64 I/Os on 1 MADI port (4 units)
- Latency neutral MADI chaining
- 44.1 to 192 kHz, ±10% vari-speed
- SPL clock-shop for jitter-free operation
- Ultra-compatible, always operational MADI IO with ultra low conversion latencies
- Four directly selectable reference levels: 15/18/22/24
- Simple operation and setup right from the front panel controls
- Ergonomic, distance-readable meters for clear level status indication of any I/O channel
- Fanless, absolutely silent low-power design (max. 30 W)
- Redundant power supply optionally
- Four analog, 8-channel multicore DB 25 sockets (TASCAM industry standard)
- Made in Germany
|Unit Weight||6.7 lb|
|Input Connectors||Analog DB25, BNC, Optical|
|Output Connectors||Analog DB25, BNC, Optical|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the SPL Madison MADI Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields