- Stereo Compressor with discrete gain cells (instead of VCAs)
- "Progressive Time Control": user optimization of attack and release times that work in conjunction with the unit's signal responsive circuitry to provide the best attributes of manual and auto compressors at the same time
- Adjustable tube saturation with automatic output level adjustment
- Selectable soft or hard knee characteristics
- Unique decompression mode
- Large VU meter displays gain reduction or (mono summed) output level
- Switchable side-chain inputs on the front panel
- Slave mode for multi-channel operation
- Options: 24/96 AD/DA converter, Lundahl input and output transformers
Ideally suited ...
- for stereo and surround mix or single channel processing
- to produce massive attacks and to significantly increase loudness without destructive side-effects
- for effortless integration into digital environments with the optional 24/96-AD/DA converter
- for ‘softening‘ too harsh sounds, for example, for making digital recordings more "musical"
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the SPL Kultube.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields