SPL DMC Stereo Mastering Console - Red
The SPL DMC Stereo Mastering Console is engineered from the ground-up making it not only more flexible with better specs than SPL’s previous console, but also more ergonomic and sized to fit in all types of studio furniture. The 3RU console has 4 stereo inputs and 4 stereo sources, with 2 stereo recording outputs, as well as 3 stereo and 2 mono speaker outputs that can be expanded with the new MC16 controller.
The new DMC console operates on the same unequaled 120V DC audio rail like each of the other SPL Mastering Series processors.
- Dual channel mastering console (3U)
- 4 stereo inputs and 4 stereo sources
- 120V DC Audio Rail - 5G SUPRA op-amps
- 2 stereo recording outputs
- +32.5dB max input level
- 3 stereo and 2 mono speaker outputs (sub, radio speaker)
- Recording output THD & N (at 24 dBu): › 112 dB
- Sub can be assigned to individual speaker set
- 0.25dB stepped input & insert return trims
- Expandable to multi-channel monitoring with MC16. DMC hands volume control of L/R and Sub to MC16 (no speaker repatching required!)
- Auto Bypass with Interval control
- Switchable ±10 dB Recording Gain control
- Phonitor direct output
- Loudness compensation for Inputs vs. Output
- Stereo and mono metering outputs
- Loudness compensation for Output vs. Sources
- GPI switch function (Talkback, Red light etc.)
- Loudness compensation for Pre vs. Post inserts
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR|
|Output Connectors||Analog XLR|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the SPL DMC Stereo Mastering Console - Red.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields