SPL DMC Stereo Mastering Console - All Black
Mastering-grade, 3U console with 4 stereo inputs and 4 stereo sources, with 2 stereo recording outputs, as well as 3 stereo and 2 mono speaker outputs that can be expanded with the new MC16 controller
The SPL DMC Mastering Console has been developed from scratch. Not only is it much more flexible and has better specifications than all our previous Mastering Consoles - with its new ergonomic design, it fits perfectly in all studio environments. At only 3u, it combines 4 stereo inputs, 4 stereo source inputs, 2 stereo recording outputs, 1 stereo insert and 3 stereo and 2 mono outputs.
The DMC uses a 120-volt technology with SPL's 5th generation SUPRA op amps and can be combined with the MC16 (16 channel monitor controller).
- Dual channel mastering console (3U)
- 120 V DC Audio Rail - 5G SUPRA Op Amps
- 4 stereo inputs and 4 stereo sources
- 2 stereo recording outputs
- 3 stereo and 2 mono speaker outputs
- Direct Input Monitoring, Insert & Sources Auto Bypass
- 0.25dB Levels for Inputs & Insert Return Trims
- Phonitor Direct Out
- Variable monitor level offset
- GPI switching function (talkback, red light etc.)
- Stereo and mono metering outputs
- Expandable multi-channel monitoring with MC16
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the SPL DMC Stereo Mastering Console - All Black.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields