Spectra 1964 BB-DI Passive Direct Box
The Spectra 1964 BB-DI is a passive direct box designed around Spectra 1964's proprietary, custom-wound Hi-Z transformer. High headroom and a virtually flat response make it the perfect input option for your instrument.
- Passive, HI-Z Input, Balanced Output, High Quality Isolation Transformer Type
- Signal Loss: 26 dB minimum
- Maximum Input Level: +15 dBu, -10 dBm output (nominal)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±1 dB*
- THD: Less than 0.01%, 20 Hz - 20 kHz*
*Output Reference Level: -10 dBm
|Unit Weight||0.5 lb|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TS|
|Output Connectors||Analog XLR|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Spectra 1964 BB-DI Passive Direct Box.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields