Speck VF16 via Fader Outboard Fader System w/ 16 Faders
The via Fader is a brand new way to connect your 500 series racks and audio gear. This product is more than just a set slide faders. Each fader channel has the necessary input and output electronics to allow the via Fader to interface to any balanced, unbalanced, transformer, or transformer-less line level signal. But most importantly... no additional mixer or audio interface is required. With its clean, uncluttered layout, the via Fader can be placed in a convenient desktop location or installed in your 19" rack. This gives you more choices when it comes to the studio layout.
Not exclusively for 500 rack systems, the via Fader can be used for external DAW summing or as a line mixer for synths and samplers. In many cases, the via Fader can eliminate the need for a mixing console in your studio. The four via Fader models give you lots of possibilities.
- Sixteen - 100 mm Fader channels
- All fader channels have active-balanced inputs and outputs on DB25 style connectors
- 100% analog signal path
- Ultra-low distortion transparent signal path with +28 dBu maximum input and output
- 10 dB gain boost select available for each fader channel
- Two mounting choices: Place on your desktop or install in a standard 19" rack
- 120 V or 230 V external power supply included
|Input Connectors||Analog DB25|
|Output Connectors||Analog DB25|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Speck VF16 via Fader Outboard Fader System w/ 16 Faders.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields