Soyuz 011 TUBE Small-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Boasting the same hand-crafted workmanship as its larger sibling, the Soyuz SU-011 Small-diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone features an original "dead stock" sub-miniature tube, manufactured in the Soviet Union in 1986. The included cardioid capsule can be swapped for hyper-cardioid or omnidirectional models.
- 100% handmade in Russia
- 25 mm gold sputtered diaphragm capsule
- In-house wound transformer
- 6S6B military grade triode tube
- Optional capsules: omni, hypercardioid
- -10 dB Pad and clip included
- Comes in a velvet-lined, hand-crafted Russian hardwood box
- Operating Temperature Range: O°C - +70°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C - +70°C
- Humidity Range: 0%...90% at +20°C and 0% - 85% at +60°C
- Tube Type: 6S6B
- Power: Dedicated power supply BP-011
- SU-011 tube condenser mic
- Wooden storage case
- BP-011 power supply with power cable
- XLR microphone cable (5 meters)
- SU-011 microphone clip
|Package Contents||PSU, PSU connection cable, mic-PSU cable, microphone box|
|Unit Weight||0.65 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||Cardioid: -38.4 dBV/Pa (12 mV) / Omni: -40 dBV/Pa (10 mV) / Hypercardioid: -37.1 dBV/Pa dBV/Pa (12 mV)|
|Max. SPL||120 dB equivalent noise: <18 dB (A-weighted)|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Soyuz 011 TUBE Small-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields