Sound Anchors Barefoot MicroMain27 / MicroMain26 Stands - Pair
Built custom by Sound Anchors for Barefoot Sound MicroMain27s or MicroMain26s
- Base: 21"x17"x2" (LxWxH)
- Stand Height: 56"
- Tweeter Height Adjustment: 13" to 54.5"
- Maximum clearance Under Speaker (vertical): 44.25"
- Maximum Clearance Under Speaker (horizontal): 49"
- Speaker Mount Tilt: 5 degrees up or down
Sound Anchors Stand Mounting Procedure
1. Remove the mounting bracket from the stand and place it on the side of the speaker cabinet. Line up the mounting holes, insert the bolts and finger tighten. If the bolts are too long and bottom out before the bracket is snug against the speaker cabinet, STOP. You may have the wrong size bolts. Contact Vintage King.
2. Secure the speaker mounting bracket to the stand at desired height.
3. Attach MM27 handles the side of cabinet opposite to the side the mounting bracket will attach to. Then set the speaker horizontally on the floor.
* If your cabinet doesn't have mounting bolt holes on both sides, then set the speaker horizontally between two stacks of books straddling the subwoofer to prevent it from touching the floor.
4. Tilt the stand down and line up the mounting bracket holes with the cabinet bolt holes.
5. Insert bolts and tighten until the mounting bracket is snug against the speaker cabinet. Do not over tighten! If the bolts are too long and bottom out before the bracket is snug, STOP. You may have the wrong size bolts. Contact Vintage King.
* A good way to ensure you do not over tighten the bolts is to put the long end of the Allen wrench into the bolt and turn it using the short end. Tighten the bolt using no more force than you can apply to the short end of the wrench while holding it in the tips of your thumb and index finger.
6. Carefully tilt the entire assembly (speaker and stand) back up so it stands vertically.
Good sturdy stands for Barefoots Monitors. I was holding off for quite some time on these but I am glad I got them. If you own a pair of barefoot mm27 then definitely get these stands.
I complained about the price when I ordered them, but I quickly changed my attitude when I received these. These are actually worth every penny. They are seriously built like a tank. I could barely carry each box that these came in (they obviously come in several boxes). These are solid and for a good reason. The MM27's are also heavy and these stands hold them securely and elegantly in place. I am so glad I purchased these and that I didn't try to go with a cheaper option. Like I said, once you get them, you will totally understand why they are the price they are. I'm so impressed with the quality that I will be looking at Sound Anchors for future options as well.
Extremely solid, heavy and well-made stands for the MM27. These have allowed me to mount the monitors at the exact height that I need them to be and has been an excellent addition to the studio.
* Required Fields
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Sound Anchors Barefoot MicroMain27 / MicroMain26 Stands - Pair becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.