Sony ECM100N Omnidirectional Pencil Condenser Microphone
The Sony ECM-100N is an omnidirectional electret condenser microphone ideal for instrument recording in studio and compatible with High-Resolution Audio. Equipped with a newly developed microphone capsule, the ECM-100U delivers flat and wide frequency response of 20 Hz to 50 kHz and picks up the raw sound echoing in space.
- Excellent Sound Quality: Newly developed small diaphragm microphone capsule with Omni-directional characteristics realizes clear and transparent sound in ambient and instrument recording
- Flat and Wide Frequency Response: The ECM-100N microphone has flat and wide frequency response (20 Hz to 50 kHz) and provides superb sound reproduction quality for High-Resolution Audio
- Noise Elimination Construction: Two-part metallic body structure originally employed in the C-800G microphone prevents acoustic vibration resulting in low noise and clear sound
- Low-Cut Filter: Low-Cut filter switch helps eliminate low-frequency noise and proximity effect
- Pad Switch: A -10 dB pad switch on the ECM-100N microphone provides added headroom and minimizes distortion caused by transient peaks
|Package Contents||ECM100N microphone, mic holder, wind screen, stand screw adapter, operating instructions, and carrying case|
|Unit Weight||0.25 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||100 Ω ±15%, balanced|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 50 kHz|
|Filters||Low cut filter|
|Sensitivity||-36 dBV/Pa (15.8 mV)|
|Max. SPL||145 dB|
|Analog or Digital||Analog|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Sony ECM100N Omnidirectional Pencil Condenser Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields