Sonnox Oxford Restore - Native - Electronic Delivery
Sonnox Restore is a very capable suite of three plug-ins designed for highly accurate audio restoration. Its advanced algorithms and novel features allow fast and extremely effective removal of pops, clicks, crackles, scratches, hum, buzzes and background noise from virtually any recording without damaging the important 'wanted' audio content.
With their intuitive interfaces Sonnox Restore's plug-ins are incredibly quick and easy to use. The DeClicker has a unique dialogue mode and 'exclude box' for retaining wanted audio; the DeBuzzer has 3 frequency ranges and real-time tracking for wandering problem frequencies; and the DeNoiser with its independent de-hisser offers powerful real-time broadband noise reduction.
- Three sections with individual controls: DePop, DeClick and DeCrackle
- Visual feedback of energy/duration of detected events on intuitive display
- 'Exclude Box' to select events that should not be repaired
- Dialogue Mode with two separate sets of control settings distinguished by input level
- Excitation displays to help accurately set threshold controls
- Three audition modes, including option to listen to only removed events
- Advanced algorithms for accurate detection and high quality repair
- High performance hum and buzz removal using advanced algorithms
- Separate Detect and Remove Sections for intuitive workflow
- High resolution display showing strongest harmonics and removal filter
- Very accurate setting of fundamental over 3 frequency ranges
- Integrating frequency display shows strength of fundamental
- Tracking mode to follow frequencies that wander in frequency or amplitude
- Choice of removal filters: Comb for general purpose narrow removal over many harmonics, or Parametric EQ for a more musical removal over a small set of harmonics
- Two audition modes, including option to listen to the removed buzz
- High performance noise removal using advanced algorithms
- Separate DeHisser, Detect and Remove Sections for intuitive workflow
- High resolution display of input signal showing noise profile
- Efficient DeHisser for preparation before wide-band noise reduction
- Detector noise profile can be set to automatic, freeze or manual
- Frequency Bias Curve to fine-tune noise threshold and reduction
- Two audition modes, including the option to listen to the removed noise
- Warmth control for sweetening after noise removal
- Make-up gain for true A/B comparisons
- Native: AAX Native, RTAS, Audio Units and VST
Required for use: iLok2 (not included with purchase)
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||Noise Reduction / Restoration|
|Plug-In Format||AAX Native, RTAS, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Sonnox Oxford Restore - Native - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields