Sonnox VoxDoubler Native Plug-In - Electronic Delivery
Sonnox VoxDoubler is presented as two separate plug-ins that focus on the two most common vocal doubling workflows. Vocal performances lie at the very heart of a song. Doubling vocals is a really effective way of adding more contrast, drama and presence to the story of your song. It’s therefore hard to imagine much of recorded popular music without the special quality that double-tracked vocals bring to a mix, either used over an entire track or just to help a chorus or key lyric connect with a listener.
You want believable and natural sounding doubles but don’t have access to your vocalist, or the time required to:
- Record extra takes in order to comp doubles
- Transfer a lead take into an external editor, make copies of it and then manipulate the pitch and timing of them
- Maybe you like the speed of using a classic stereo imager, chorus or harmonising effect, but aren’t so happy with the rather unnatural artifacts that can often occur?
Enter VoxDoubler. Bespoke designed to give you the best of these two approaches; ease of use, real-time processing and results that sound as lifelike as if the doubled parts were actually multi-tracked. Saving you time, money and maintaining your creative flow.
- Generate believable double and triple vocal tracks to create width, depth or add thickness
- Humanise section to adjust the Timing and Pitch of the doubles relative to the original vocal
- Depth control to push the new doubled voices deeper into the mix
- Tone control to prevent sibilant doubles from becoming distracting, or to brighten those that are too muddy
- Track/Aux mode allows you to apply the effect in place or, for more advanced control, mix it in parallel on an aux return
- A more cost-effective alternative, both in terms of initial outlay and speed of use, than more complex and manual processes
- Engineered for vocals, but try it on instruments too!
- Hallmark Sonnox audio precision, transparency and reliability
- Pro Tools 11 and above – AAX Native
- Approved Pro Tools CPU, OS and hardware configuration
- Audio Units-compatible application (Logic, Digital Performer etc.)
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- VST2 or VST3 compatible application (Cubase, Nuendo, Sequoia etc.)
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Windows 7 or later
This plug-in offers 2 activations for each product license you own. All licenses must be kept on the same iLok account, and each activation will allow you to authorize your Plug-In using either of the following methods:
- iLok USB device - iLok2 / iLok3 required with latest drivers
- iLok Cloud - active internet connection required
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||Pitch / Vocal Processing|
|Plug-In Format||AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Sonnox VoxDoubler Native Plug-In - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields