Sonnox ListenHub Plug-In - Electronic Delivery
From bedroom to pro, producers and mixers are looking for a convenient way to quickly reference commercial tracks and gain more insight into their mix. Ensure your mix stands strong against your favorite productions using Sonnox ListenHub for macOS. Use it to easily A/B against songs from any streaming source such as Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube or your own media player.
Instantly listen to just the mid or sides, low-mids or highs and discover if your dynamics are competitive or crushed. ListenHub’s unique set of monitoring tools gives you the insights to make better mixing decisions.
Access ListenHub directly from your Mac or the free iOS and Android app for tablets and smartphones. ListenHub takes the immediacy, flexibility and tactile nature of a hardware monitor controller and marries it with the complete transparency of software routing. It can be used as a zero-latency plugin or a system-wide app hosting AU plugins on each output.
ListenHub is the audio control toolbox that places essential referencing and monitoring solutions at your fingertips.
Listening to the same thing on repeat - this is what happens to us when we lose all objectivity; we become fixated on some details and miss others altogether. The bigger picture, the mix and the music are entirely lost. ListenHub gives you the perceptual resets and consistency required, so you can hear with fresh ears again.
- A/B your mix with your favorite songs and hear where you’re competitive and what you need to tweak
- Solo different stereo channels to check mono compatibility, low-end focus and explore the stereo field
- Isolate frequency bands for fresh perspectives and focus on overlooked details like kick and bass relationships
- Don’t be fooled into thinking the loudest reference sounds the best
- Remove any loudness bias by automatically matching the input level of all inputs
- Stepped volume controls provide quick, repeatable listening levels for consistent mixing decisions
- Simple loudness and dynamics metering keep you grounded - stay green to stay competitive; it’s that simple
- Spectral meters display the frequency content to ensure a balanced mix, reflective of your chosen reference tracks
Get the free ListenHub app for your iOS or Android device, freeing up your screen space and unlocking the limitations of other plugins.
ENHANCE YOUR WORKFLOW
- Audio meters are often intimidating because they are contextless and show many different standards. ListenHub features easy metering tools that help you stay on track with your music - these are meant to complement your ears, not replace them!
- Stop spending time looking for, buying, or downloading your reference tracks. Stream them from Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Tidal or from your own local storage
- Take full advantage of powerful room correction and simulation software from Sonarworks, Steven Slate and others using our AU plugin hosting. Apply plugins to any of ListenHub’s outputs with your chosen settings automatically applied
- Multiple simultaneous inputs to reference a variety of sources, your system audio, files imported into your DAW, and your in-process mix
- Easily switch between multiple outputs for different sets of monitor speakers or headphones
- Host AU plugins on any of the outputs, with any configuration
- Band solos in conjunction with the spectral analyzer to identify issues, or reference specific frequency ranges of mixes you like
- Channel solo to check mono compatibility and stereo width
- Stepped volume control for precise and repeatable listening levels
- The Match Input Loudness button automatically corrects level differences between your reference tracks
- ListenHub's Auto-mute instantly catches loud bursts protecting your ears and your speakers
- Want to ensure a dynamic and exciting mix? We'll tell you if your mix is crushed, loud, competitive or lively
- Use the Short-term LUFS meter to ensure a consistent level between different parts of your arrangement
- Set your short-term loudness to the loudest part, and everything else will fall into place
- Stop worrying about integrated loudness as each streaming service will apply loudness normalization to your track, regardless
- AAX Native compatible application (ProTools 11 or later)
- Mac OS X 10.13 or later
- Audio Units (AU) compatible application (Logic, Digital Performer etc.)
- Mac OS X 10.13 or later
- VST3 compatible applications (Cubase, Nuendo, Studio One etc.)
- Mac OS X 10.13 or later
Sonnox ListenHub comes with a free remote application for both iPhone, iPad and Android devices. This can be downloaded from Apple's App Store or on the Google Play store.
- iOS 9.3 and above
- iPad OS 13 and above
- Android 9 (Pie) and above
Sonnox ListenHub offers 2 activations per licence you buy. You can authorise your plug-in directly to your computer, an iLok USB device or to iLok Cloud.
- iLok2 and iLok3 devices are supported
- iLok Cloud requires a constant active internet connection
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Sonnox ListenHub Plug-In - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields