Sonnox Oxford Drum Gate - Electronic Delivery
Have you become frustrated with the results of unreliable drum gating using traditional tools; chatter, misdetection, choked or lost ghost notes? Are you tired of overly complex and manual workflows? Then meet the Sonnox Oxford Drum Gate; it's swift and logical workflow solves these problems and delivers the fastest, most musical and transparent results available.
At the heart of the Drum Gate is intelligent drum-hit detection. First, the plug-in detects them all with tailor-made transient detection. Then, you simply decide which ones to keep.
Need to reduce spill on a snare track in a dynamic mix of backbeats, ghost notes, and cross stick hits? No problem! Just click the Snare button.
Tired of fighting abrupt and un-musical gating? Do you want to keep the natural ring of toms and remove the spill around them? Easy! Use Drum Gate's adaptive Decay section to quickly focus on the resonance of each tom, in real-time, according to the velocity of each detected hit.
Wish you could improve the consistency of the drummer's performance? Of course you do! Conform louder main hits and softer background articulations to two separately controlled target level ranges in the Leveller section.
Want to augment/replace individual drums with samples and confidently retain the dynamics from the original performance? Piece of cake! It's delivered by Drum Gate's hit detection and MIDI triggering functionality.
- Precise transient detection and intelligent drum-type matching to effortlessly separate the hits you want to keep from the spill you don't
- Create custom drum profiles to isolate unusual drum types or fix the occasional kick, snare, or tom mismatch
- Decay curve which adapts to the velocity of each drum hit, giving you consistent spill reduction on dynamic performances
- Spectral decay editor lets you preserve the resonance, ring, or rattle of each drum hit while quickly clamping down on the spill
- The leveller's dual target and amount controls let you improve level consistency without losing the contrast between loud hits and soft ghost notes
- Real-time MIDI output and MIDI file capture, for accurately triggering drum samples
- Pro Tools 10.3.8 and above – AAX Native
- Approved Pro Tools CPU, OS and hardware configuration: www.avid.com
- Audio Units-compatible application (Logic, Digital Performer etc.)
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later (for 10.15 Catalina compatibility click here)
- VST2 or VST3 compatible application (Cubase, Nuendo, Sequoia etc.)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later (for 10.15 Catalina compatibility click here)
- Windows 7 or later
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||AAX, AU, VST2, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Sonnox Oxford Drum Gate - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields