Sonnox Fraunhofer Pro-Codec - Native - Electronic Delivery
The Sonnox Fraunhofer Pro-Codecallows you to critically audition and encode to multiple formats in realtime within a DAW environment, and includes built-in encoding/decodingfeatures with extensive monitoring tools.
So now you can be assured of the best possible quality, by producingcompensated mixes optimized for online distribution, in much less time!
- Supported Codecs: Stereo mp3, mp3 Surround, AAC-LC, HE-AAC, and Lossless Codecs - mp3-HD and HD-AAC
- Ability to select up to five codecs for simultaneous export, and write encoded files in real time
- Comprehensive auditioning with glitchless switching
- AB auditioning in real time between codecs, or between codec and input signal
- ABX mode for blind statistical testing
- Audition difference between input signal and codec output
- Graphical displays include:
- High resolution display of the Input signal and Diff signal.
- Indication of the audibility of output artifacts and codec-induced noise
- Bitstream levels and ability to compensate for overloads
- Indication of filesize or datastream compression
- - Phase metering
- Off-line encoding and decoding
- Compatible with most DAWs:
- Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Sequoia and Wavelab. (Mac and PC)
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||AAX Native, RTAS, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Sonnox Fraunhofer Pro-Codec - Native - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields