Sonnox Claro EQ Plug-in - Electronic Delivery
Clean, musical-sounding EQ plug-in that resembles the well-loved Neve types, their modern derivatives and the SSL G Series, as well as many high-end outboard equalizers
Whether you're a bedroom producer or a Grammy-winning pro, you want to take control to develop your own musical voice. Sonnox Claro will empower you to make informed musical decisions in a unique and intuitive way. Claro is a comprehensive EQ Plug-In that serves the production process from composition to final mix, with three distinct views, progressively adding deeper insight and precision to prevent mud, clutter, or harshness, helping you blend your tracks into a clear and balanced mix.
THREE DISTINCT VIEWS
Claro sustains focus and accelerates your workflow through three distinct views. The first is the PRODUCE view, offering a fast, creative EQ that actively promotes your musical creativity while removing unnecessary distractions and complex technical terminology.
TWEAK view then opens up more correctional possibilities, providing you with our cleanest, most flexible filters. The real-time analyser adapts to your moves and helps to identify problematic resonances.
Finally, use the MIX view to understand and assemble your mix. Every track is simultaneously displayed for you to prioritise, explore interactions and swiftly address frequency collisions between competing tracks.
PRODUCE - TONE
Build EQ intuition and confidence without interrupting your flow. Broad EQ moves while creating, even if they're subtle, often inspire you to make different musical decisions. Focus on where the energy is and discover what tonal characteristics you want to achieve.
PRODUCE - WIDTH
Mid-side EQ is often essential for cleaning up stereo synths and loops or creating space for vocals, and it's just as quick as Tone shaping. Flip to Width mode to see the side-channel energy and tweak it. Too much rumble in the sides? Mono the bass with the Low Cut Filter. Sounding too 2-dimensional? Spread the high 'air' frequencies.
Sometimes you'll need to dive into finer details, tweak filter resonance, adjust left/right and mid/side balance, or attenuate areas that contribute to boxiness or harshness. Claro's adaptive spectrum analyzer follows the channel (stereo, left/right or mid/side) and the Q of the band you're adjusting to show you what you need to see. No more boosting and sweeping. Claro identifies resonances and highlights them so you can be in control of how much or little you wish to attenuate those resonances.
View all Claro instances across your project and see how the audio interacts. Drag & drop tracks to explore corrective EQ moves across any combination of tracks from the same window. Yellow highlights indicate where each track in your mix competes against, or masks, your chosen reference track. Areas of masking can lead to it sounding boomy, muddy, or harsh. Use the Invert EQ function to apply corresponding boosts to one track and cuts to another to reduce masking and give each track its own spectral space.
- A clean, musical-sounding EQ that resembles the well-loved Neve types, their modern derivatives and the SSL G Series, as well as many high-end outboard equalizers
- Left, Right, Mid, Side, Mono, or Stereo channel processing giving you the capability to correct, widen, narrow, or make space within each track
- A wide 20 Hz - 40 kHz range - the extended high-frequency range offers a smooth, airy quality - excellent for vocals and mix busses
- Variable Q, including resonance and overshoot on the cut and shelving filters, respectively, giving you the ability to mimic classic synth filters and hardware EQ curves
- Variable slopes on all band shapes, up to super-steep (120 dB per octave) for surgical work and treating precise audio bands
- Claro's automation is smooth and artifact-free, unlike most premium EQs
- Auto Gain uniquely keeps your track at the same loudness, no matter the signal content or how you choose to EQ it
The Toolbox range offers 2 activations for each product license you buy. Providing you have an iLok account, each activation will allow you to authorize your Plug-In on one of these devices:
- iLok device - iLok2/iLok3 required with latest drivers
- iLok Cloud - Active internet connection required
Sonnox Toolbox Claro is compatibile with any desktop application that supports Audio Unit (AU), VST3 or Pro Tools AAX Native plug-Ins.
PRO TOOLS AAX:
- Pro Tools 11 and above – AAX Native
- Approved Pro Tools CPU, OS and hardware configuration
- Audio Units (AU) compatible application (Logic, Digital Performer etc.)
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- VST3 compatible application (Cubase, Nuendo, Studio One etc.)
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Windows 7 or later
Toolbox plug-ins do not support Avid’s TDM/HDX hardware DSP platform (including Venue, S3L and S6L systems), Waves SoundGrid or Universal Audio's UAD platform.
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||AAX, AU, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Sonnox Claro EQ Plug-in - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields