Sonnet Echo 11 Thunderbolt 4 Dock
Universal Thunderbolt 4 docking station with four Thunderbolt 4 ports and 8K display support - compatible with all Thunderbolt 4 computers, all M1 Macs, and all Thunderbolt 3 Macs
All the connections you expect from a Thunderbolt dock plus the Thunderbolt hub you've always wanted. With this extraordinary dock, a single cable connects your laptop to your digital world. The Sonnet Echo 11 Thunderbolt 4 Dock – the universal docking station for today and tomorrow.
Connect to Your Peripherals and Power Your Computer
Plug in your monitor(s), Thunderbolt devices, USB peripherals, and Ethernet cable. Then connect them all with a single Thunderbolt cable from the dock to your computer. The Echo 11 Thunderbolt 4 Dock will even power your laptop with up to 90W of charging power. When it is time to leave, just unplug the Thunderbolt cable, grab your laptop, and go
Truly Universal Connectivity for Work and Play
The Echo 11 Dock features four Thunderbolt 4 ports; one for connection/power to your computer, plus three to directly connect Thunderbolt peripheral devices (and daisy chain up to a total of 5 devices). The Thunderbolt ports also support USB4 and USB 3 peripherals. For connected peripherals using bus power, the Dock’s Thunderbolt peripheral ports provide 15W per port, supporting even the most demanding bus-powered Thunderbolt and USB peripherals.
Perfect for Mac and supported Windows computers, including Apple M1 Macs with limited Thunderbolt ports. Connect the dock and create three separate independent Thunderbolt expansion chains. Add and disconnect devices from one chain without affecting the others.
Powerful 10Gbps USB Ports
The Echo 11 Thunderbolt 4 Dock features three USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Type A ports on the back to support super fast USB NVMe SSDs at up to full speed. And unlike some other docks, the Echo 11 doesn’t skimp on power either—each port provides up to 7.5W, ensuring bus-powered devices will operate without fail.
- One Cable Peripheral Connection: Instant access – plug peripherals into the Echo 11 and connect your computer to the dock with the included Thunderbolt 4 cable
- Eleven Interfaces: Includes four Thunderbolt 4, three USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type A, one USB 2.0 Type A (charging), one RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet, and one 3.5 mm combo audio ports; one SD 4.0 card slot
- Three Thunderbolt 4 Ports for Peripherals: Connects three Thunderbolt peripherals directly (with support for daisy chaining additional peripherals), also supports USB4 and USB 3 devices
- Powerful 10Gbps USB Type A Ports: Three USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports provide up to 7.5W of power each, supporting super fast USB NVMe SSDs at up to full speed
- Support for 4K, 5K, 6K and 8K @60 Hz Displays: Depending on your computer, supports up to two 5K displays or a single 4K, 5K, 6K, or 8K display
- Many Display Interfaces Supported: Connect Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C displays directly, supports HDMI, DP, DVI, and other displays with a Thunderbolt 3 compatible adapter (sold separately)
- Charge Your Laptop: Provides up to 90W through the included Thunderbolt 4 cable to power and charge your laptop
- USB 2.0 Charging Port: Front panel USB port charges an iOS device or other device that charges via USB
- Fast SD Card Slot: Compatible with SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards; supports 320 MB/s read speeds with UHS-II SDXC cards
- Apple M1 Compatible: Supports all Apple M1 Mac computers
- Intel Mac Compatible: Supports all Thunderbolt 3 Mac computers
- Intel Windows Compatible: Supports all Thunderbolt 4 Windows computers
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Sonnet Echo 11 Thunderbolt 4 Dock.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields