Sonic Studio Model 305 DSP I/O Processor
DSP I/O Processor combines 8 channels of simultaneous AES/EBU I/O with 8 channels of line level I/O with stereo efx loop plus extensive processing and routing. Low latency headphone monitoring with 8 monitor sends as well. 8 channels of low noise mic preamps w/phantom power and optional Jensen transformer coupling. 192/24 capable & purpose–built with extended precision signal path, includes Sonic EQ™ along with 90 other plug–ins. Works with all Mac audio applications as Core Audio I/O. Rack mount kit included.
Mic Pre Specs:
- Model 305 Mic Pre Specs:
- Gain Range with Trim; -14 dB to +70 dB
- Harmonc Distortion @ 1 kHz (+9 dBu in @ 6 dB Gain); 0.0005%
- Intermodulation Distortion (1 kHz component, 19 kHz/20 kHz @ +8 dBu); -96 dBu
- Equivalent Input Noise, 20 Hz–20 kHz Flat @ 72 dB Gain, 150 Ω Source; -130.5 dBu
- Equivalent Input Noise, 20 Hz–20 kHz Flat @ 72 dB Gain, 0 Ω Source; -134.0 dBu
- Frequency Response; 18 Hz–20 kHz ± 0.1 dB
- Frequency Response; 3 Hz–100 kHz ± 3.0 dB
- Crosstalk @ 1 kHz, trim link engaged; -107 dB
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Sonic Studio Model 305 DSP I/O Processor becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.