Sonic Studio Model 302 DSP I/O Processor
The Sonic Studio Model 302 DSP I/O Processor Features:
- 2 balanced analog inputs, 1⁄4” TRS & XLR
- 2 balanced analog outputs, 1⁄4” TRS, switchable -10 or +4 dBu2 balanced analog monitor outputs, 1⁄4” TRS
- Stereo balanced analog send & return, 1⁄4” TRS
- 2 channels of high gain, very low noise mic preamplification w/ switchable phantom power
- High quality headphone output, 1⁄4” TRS
- 24 bit A/D converters, 110 dB dynamic range
- 24 bit D/A converters, 120 dB dynamic range
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz sampling rates
- AES/EBU 24 bit/96 kHz bidirectional audio I/O
- Low jitter Word Clock I/O, 1x or 256x “SuperClock” on BNC
- Stereo digital input, AES/EBU or S/PDIF selectable
- Switchable asynchronous sample rate conversion on input
- Stereo digital output, simultaneous AES/EBU & S/PDIF
- 4 simultaneous inputs, 6 simultaneous outputs
- Dual FireWire 400 (IEEE 1394a) host connectors — bus, mains or battery powered
- Fully supports Core Audio for all Mac OS X applications
- Beefy DSP in hardware
- Light weight & portable
- Rack mount kit hardware included
The Model 302 provides not only an intimate connection between soundBlade for improved fidelity and transparency, but also acts as a best of breed interface for all of your Core Audio production needs.
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Sonic Studio Model 302 DSP I/O Processor.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields