Sonic Studio Amarra Vinyl – No Longer Available
Based on the same technology used by archivists worldwide for recordingof analog and digital sources Amarra Vinyl brings together an extensive aset of capabilities. With a powerful complement of processing startingwith a double precision digital RIAA curve and Sonic EQ you can performprecise adjustments to timbre and spectral sound.
The award winning NoNOISE™ restoration tools have been used on thousandsof major classical CD recordings and support the ability to createpristine sounding high resolution audio tracks for use with iTunes andother applications.
Amarra Vinyl is the ultimate tool for archiving your analog assets foruse in computer music, archival, and and audio production; where thebest in recording, restoration, and editing come together.
- Record Mono/Stereo Recording to AIFF or WAV (with metadata)
- Drag and Drop files from Finder or iTunes
- Supports all sample rates up to 192 kHz
- Double Precision RIAA curve
- Precise Scalable Metering
- Supports External Processing with Play and Record Process
- Powerful Audio Editing
- Precision Waveforms for accurate display
- Unlimited adjustable Fade curves (Cosine/Linear/Exponential)
- FFT and Noise Estimates for detailed investigation and analysis
- Double precision 4 Band minimal phase EQ with 13 Filter Topologies
- Two Types of Manual DeClick for short duration clicks
- DeNoise for Broadband Noise Removal
- DeCrackle for Hiss
- Advanced version includes DSD conversion, Full DeNoise and Spectral Restoration
- Export as AIFF or WAV (with metadata)
- Export single track or full album in one step
- Ready for use in iTunes and other applications
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Sonic Studio Amarra Vinyl.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields