Sonarworks SoundID Reference for Headphones Upgrade from U-Sonarworks Headphones
The Sonarworks SoundID Reference for Headphones is headphone calibration software delivering consistently accurate studio reference sound on your existing headphones. The software includes presets of more than 280 headphone calibration profiles. With an applied headphone calibration profile the software sets the frequency response target to be completely flat across all audible frequencies. The headphone frequency response target is designed to emulate neutral-sounding speakers. With calibrated headphones, you’ll hear a flat, consistent sound wherever you go.
- Headphone calibration profiles for 280+ supported models
- Custom target: target curve adjustments in real-time
- Translation Check: simulating 20+ different devices and device types for accurate mix translation results everywhere without leaving the workstation
- 3 filter modes: Zero Latency, Mixed and Linear Phase
- Additional DSP processing controls: Mono, Dry/Wet, and Safe Headroom
- MIDI mapping in the SoundID Reference app for various controls
- User Presets in the SoundID Reference app for switching quickly between predefined output device/channel pair combinations
- SoundID Reference app for Headphones
- SoundID Reference DAW plugin (AU, VST, AAX) for Headphones
- Averaged profiles for 280+ supported headphone models
- Activation key for the product license: the product can be activated and used on 3 machines
- Mac: macOS 10.12 or later
- PC: Windows 8 (64-bit) or later
- Sonarworks supported or Sonarworks individually calibrated headphones
- Stable internet connection
- IMPORTANT! Compatibility with Apple M1 chip machines not guaranteed - read full support statement here
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||AAX, AU, VST, Standalone|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Sonarworks SoundID Reference for Headphones Upgrade from U-Sonarworks Headphones.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields