Sonalksis Stereo Tools - Electronic Delivery
One of the most neglected areas of stereo mastering, in terms of available products, is professional grade stereo imaging tools. StereoTools is a highly effective tool that encapsulates the complete range of standard stereo manipulation functions, including phase reversing, channel flipping, M/S decoding, balance, pan and width filtering.
The exhaustive set of features together with precise visual feedback ensure that every detail of the stereo field can be minutely analysed and if necessary, processed. StereoTools is the first choice for industry professionals and demanding users looking for total control of their stereo image.
The Sonalksis StereoTools Features:
StereoTools is indispensable as an analytical tool on the master buss of any mix. No matter what your project, if it is being mixed to stereo, you need precise, simple to read stereo metering and image monitoring.
StereTools also has the unique ability to tighten up the stereo image with a 'zero width below' parameter which removes low frequency stereo content above a definable bandwidth.
- Various metering styles and ballistics, including K-System metering options
- Selectable Pan and Balance Law settings, with compensation options
- Polar and Lissajous scope graphs
- Phase meter with 'memory' for better interpretation of general phase
- High resolution Spectrum Analyser
- Pre and Post-processing monitoring options
- Large selection of user definable display options
- Up to 192 kHz support
- 64bit floating point precision internal processing throughout
- Ultra efficient processing, with specific optimisations for all native processors
- Support for all major native plug-in formats on OS X and Windows XP/Vista
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||Mastering, Utility|
|Plug-In Format||RTAS, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Sonalksis Stereo Tools - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields