To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Slate Digital VMS-ONE Ultra Linear Microphone Preamp
The Slate VMS-ONE Microphone Preamplifier is fully linear and totally transparent with impeccable phase response designed to be used with the VMS Modeling system. It is also capable of standalone operation. The VMS-ONE has controls for output volume, pad, phase, mic/line input selection, and phantom power, as wells an power on/off switch.
- Gain: Adjusts the gain of the microphone preamp; smooth reverse-log taper
- Pad: Switches in a -20 db input pad to prevent overloading the input circuitry
- Phase: Flips the output phase referenced to positive pressure on the diaphragm
- Mic/Inst Selector: Selects either the mic input (XLR) or the inst input (TRS) to the mic pre- both connectors are available on the back panel via a combo jack
- Phantom Power: Provides +48 V for powering condenser microphones or other equipment
- 57 dB maximum gain
- -2 dBu in max input level without pad
- +18 dBu maximum input level with pad
- +27 dBu max output
- -30 in = +27 out with full gain
- -30 in adjusted to +4 out, noise below –100 dBu
|Input Connectors||XLR Combo|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS, Analog XLR|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Slate Digital VMS-ONE Ultra Linear Microphone Preamp.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields