Shure UA844+V Antenna Distribution System
The Shure Model UA844+V is an antenna distribution system that allows for the expansion of wireless microphone systems by splitting one pair of antennas to multiple receivers. It also amplifies RF signals to compensate for insertion loss that results from splitting signal power to multiple outputs. A single UA844+V system can support up to five wireless receivers. A maximum of five UA844+V systems may be used in a two-tiered configuration.
It is recommended for use with VHF options of ULX-D® Digital, available now, and VHF options of QLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, coming soon.
The UA844+V/LC option comes with four push-on DC cables with no antenna cables. To connect the receiver antenna ports to the UA844+V/LC, use the BNC-BNC antenna cables supplied with each of the ULX-D and QLX-D wireless systems.
- Five-way RF signal output
- Supports VHF QLX-D® (coming soon) and ULX-D® (available now) receivers
- Front-mounting antenna hardware
- Rack-mounting hardware
- 4 DC power feeds and for receivers (15 V, 2.5 A max)
- DC outputs for antenna bias (12 V, 300 mA max)
- 1 UA844+ Antenna/Power Distribution System
- 1 PS45 power supply
- Two 6 ft BNC cables
- 2 Bulkhead adapters
- 1 Rack mount Hardware kit
- 1 Literature Package
- 4 Locking DC power cables for ULXD4
- 4 Non-locking DC power cables for QLXD4
- Ten 22 in BNC cables
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Shure UA844+V Antenna Distribution System.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields