The SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones feature an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass.
- For professional engineers, musicians, and audiophiles
- Closed-back circumaural earcups in a lightweight, ergonomic yoke
- Dual-exit, detachable straight cables
- Includes SRH1540, replacement Alcantara™ ear pads, threaded 1/4" gold-plated adapter, hard zippered case, 2 cables, and user guide.
The SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones deliver superior acoustic performance, comfort, and durability to professional engineers, musicians, and audiophiles alike. The SRH1540 utilizes 40 mm neodymium drivers for an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass. Developed with aluminum alloy and carbon fiber construction, the lightweight and durable design also features Alcantara ear pads for maximum sound isolation and comfort.
The included storage case, replacement set of Alcantara ear pads, replacement cable, and threaded adapter ensure years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- 40 mm neodymium drivers deliver superior acoustic performance for an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass
- Diaphragm developed with APTIV™ Film for improved linearity and lower THD (total harmonic distortion)
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Lightweight construction features aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and carbon fiber cap for enhanced durability
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar™ reinforced jacket offers superior performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable ear pads feature Alcantara and low-density, slow-recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Legendary Shure durability allows the SRH1540 to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Sensitivity 99 dB/mW
- lmpedance 46 Ω
- Frequency Range 5 Hz – 25 kHz
- Weight 10.1 oz (286 g)
- Cable Length 6 ft (1.8 m)
- Cable Style Dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper
- Plug Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack
|Package Contents||Includes replacement Alcantara™ ear pads, threaded 1/4" gold-plated adapter, hard zippered case, 2 cables, and user guide|
|Frequency Range||5 Hz - 25 kHz|
|Max. SPL||99 dB|
|Headphone Style||Open Back|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Shure SRH1540.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields