Shure SM7B with Cloudlifter CL-1 Recording Bundle
Whether it’s broadcast, podcast or recording, voices need to be handled with care. When purified and polished, every detail has more impact. That’s why the SM7B was built, to capture smooth, warm vocals that connect the speaker to the listener. The SM7B is a large diaphragm, dynamic microphone that is great on every source. With the classic cardioid polar pattern, and nearly flat frequency response, SM7 series microphones have been a top choice for rock vocals, broadcasting, electric guitar cabinets, and drums, for decades.
The SM7B includes a custom yoke shock mount and captive stand nut, allowing easy installation in any broadcast or studio environment. The standard A7WS windscreen now ships with SM7B, and is removable for a more intimate recording. A close-talk windscreen is also included for broadcast or voice over.
The SM7B is built tough, but has a thin, flexible diaphragm, and three times as many turns of wire on its voice coil than the SM57/SM58, providing a very wide-range frequency response of 50 Hz - 20 kHz. Independent high pass filter, and mid-range/presence boost switches, allow you to customize the SM7B for any style of recording. With improved shielding, and air suspension shock isolation, you can easily prevent unwanted noise of electromagnetic hum from neon lighting, computer monitors, phone chargers, or other electrical devices in your recording space. SM7B is a mic locker staple in nearly every broadcast facility and recording studio around the world.
- Flat, wide-range frequency response of 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- High Pass Filter and Presence Boost switches
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum
- Internal "air suspension" shock isolation eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Highly effective A7WS windscreen
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting, provides precise
- control of microphone position
- Classic cardioid polar pattern
- Rugged construction and excellent cartridge protection for outstanding reliability
- Replacement cartridge: RPM106
Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator is an easy to use, compact solution for common audio problems faced in the field and in the studio. Designed for all passive microphones including ribbons, the CL-1 safely uses any standard phantom powered microphone input device to provide up to +25 dB of ultra-clean, transparent gain.
Cloudlifters dramatically improve the performance of passive microphone signals by driving stronger, cleaner signals over longer XLR cable runs, making them ideal for broadcast, live, and studio applications. Enclosed in a rugged steel enclosure offering excellent shielding, the CL-1 additionally has provisions for stage or stand mounting with the included strap.
Using patent pending technology that keeps the direct audio path free-and-clear of transformers, capacitors, and resistors, the CL-1 houses direct-coupled, discrete JFET circuitry that delivers world class, ultra-clean gain while preserving the natural sonic characteristics of the source.
Cloudlifters are recommended for improving the signal to noise ratio and performance of passive microphone/preamp combinations with the following:
- Recording direct into a DAW interface
- Noisy or low gain preamps
- Mixers/preamps that negatively impact the sound at higher gain setting
- Passive ribbon microphones
- Low-output dynamic microphones
- Miking softer sound sources such as acoustic instruments and voice
- Long cable runs (output)
- Gives passive mics up to +25 dB additional active output
- Provides 2 ultra-clean gain stages using 4 hand-matched JFETs
- Easy to use self contained design requires only phantom power
- Recommended for use with all passive microphones
- Safe for all passive ribbons with no transfer of phantom
- Utilizes Patent Pending Ultra-transparent Discrete D/C JFET circuitry
- Ideal impedance loading for optimal performance @3 kOhms
- Rugged, road ready and portable, for studio, stage and broadcasting
- Free lifetime limited warranty for parts and labor, with registration
VINTAGE KING BASIC SERIES CABLES
We know you need excellent, reliable cables that don't cost a fortune. That's why we designed our own line of premium Vintage King Cables, assembled right here in Detroit, Michigan. With Vintage King cables, you get superior value without compromising sound or quality. We teamed up with a local manufacturer to pick the very best cabling and components to build our rugged-tough cables, purposefully designing them for the most demanding studio and performance applications.
The Vintage King Basic Series Cables combine quality and affordability to meet any budget. Sonic transparency is top notch! They use quality, pure bare copper cabling and Amphenol or Rean connectors for reliability. If you’re looking for a functional cable at an amazing price, you will be making a smart choice with our Basic Series.
No matter whether you’re working in a large scale recording studio, private mix space, or live venue, your sound will be great with any of our cables: if we don't believe in it, we don’t carry it.
We believe in our cables and stand behind them with a one year warranty, extended to two-years FREE. Unless you've done something crazy like cut them in half, we'll replace them within those two years. Go ahead and put your Vintage King cables to the test. In the event you ever need to use our warranty, the process is easy and hassle free. Just contact us and we'll take care of everything right away.
On-Stage MS7701B Euro Boom Microphone Stand
The MS7701B is On-Stage's best selling stand! This Euro Boom boasts a hybrid sheet metal and composite leg housing, making it virtually unbreakable. With a removable boom arm and its ability to fold flat, this stand is a must for every member of the band. Features a zinc mid-point clutch and black finish.
- Steel-reinforced plastic leg housing which offers less weight and exceptional strength
- Folding legs with plastic endcaps for durability and reduced floor vibrations
- Steel midpoint locking clutch adjusts height from 32" to 61.5"
- 30" removable boom arm allows for easy positioning
|Package Contents||SM7B with foam windscreen, close-talk windscreen, locking yoke mount plus Cloudlifter CL-1, two Vintage King Basic Series 10' mic cables, and one On-Stage MS7701B Euro Boom Microphone Stand|
|Unit Weight||1.69 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||Rated: 150 Ohms|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-59 dBV/Pa (1.12 mV)|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Shure SM7B with Cloudlifter CL-1 Recording Bundle.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields